perfume

I like to use a nice fragrance. I used to put Channel 5, One man show, Trinity, and Boss. My wife likes Channel 5 very much. She told me to stick to it, but I like to change. This liquid which we put on our skins attracts the attention. I remembered when I had that whiff of her bewitching perfume the first time I met her. So, what is your favorite perfume? Is it necessary to use it?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It was some 30 years ago, when I used some perfume for a short period of time. It was a very good feeling to smell the fragrance. It was another exciting feeling to feel different kinds or styles of fragrance from other people. Only later, I stopped using any perfume. I don't remember the reason of stopping, but ever since then, I found it also a very happy thing to smell each of the natural fragrances from each plant, food, or even old clothes at home. The nature in fact is already an excellent deposit of great fragrances, in my opinion.

• Neer nalavar mod. Nadira. My daughter Aiysha uses New Arrival, it is not that expensive but she likes to use it when she goes to parties. Her Amina and Sara, her friends admires it a lot. Your perfume is also good. Susan, my sister puts it on when she goes to birthday parties. Thanks, mod. Nadira for your nice comment.

• Thats  lovely  Sir it nice to look nice 

I loved  Chanel too ....but ..nowadays I just use akthar  at home  and not that  distinctivley when I go out ...   sounds  boring :)

• Lekin light itr, uska smell jaldi jaldi jaiga. I meant the light perfume does not stay for long. unlike the strong one which stays for one or two days. I did not know what you mean by headache? But I guess it is a kind of headache each one of us wants. Some women prefer (Escape). It is light and romantic.  Thanks Eman for your comment on Perfume.

• Danyavaad Amit! You are a man of high degree. That kind of perfume is very expensive. Thanks for your comment.

• fogg is my fav

• Vastaav mein White Knight. A few minutes ago, Faisal told me that he liked to use Chastity perfume. It was given to me as a present by my friend, Bilal. Do you like Christian Dior? Thanks for your comment.

• Quality matters a lot indeed , any brand is preferable if the scent is good.
  • Bilkul sahih hain, Faisal Rehman! I agree with that. As some of the members mentioned here, it can make a person unique. Some people are names by the perfume they put. For instance, My wife was called, Channel, because she is  always putting Channel 5. Thanks for your comment. 

• I am also using perfume .becuse it leaves good impressions on someone one can use perfume becuse it change mood

This reply was deleted.