Pepsi

The debate about Pepsi is not new or old. What is the most distinguished about that drink? We have been using this drink for centuries. Does it really help to digest our food? Despite the most recent drinks, Pepsi is still number one with its unique taste, or at least, the best.

We have known many drinks, such as, (Mirinda, Seven Up, Sprite, Vimtu, Coca Cola, etc), but none of them has that citrus flavor of Pepsi. Some practitioners say it leads to kidney problems. Others say, put an egg in a bottle of Pepsi and see the changes in its color the next day. Nevertheless, we can notice the demand for Pepsi is still targeting the market every day.   

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't drink soda much. Maybe that's why I cannot tell the difference between Pepsi and Coca Cola. Nevertheless, I use them to cook chicken wings. 

• Miya, wo yeshe! I heard that if you put an in a cup of Pepsi, it will become black. Is this true?

• Yes indeed, there are some things that do not lose their originality

• Sungay Firdos, Pepsi is a unique beverage, sorry for my late reply. 

• i use pepsi when need to clean somthing mostly
    i drink it too seldom, so nothing to say.

• Spasiba Winnie The Pooh! I noticed that my nephew, engineer Mubarak uses Peps to clean the carburetor of cars. Thanks, Winnie.

• Why exactly at this time mr. Dara ?? after i decided to go on diet and stop soft drinks ??

in fact all these drinks are full with sugar and this is the point, most recent health diseases are due to high rates of sugar in our food with low or no ractice at all.

after stopping soft drinks (used to consume an average of 01 liter per day of coca cola) and reducing car driving i flost some weight and feel more dynamic !! hope that ppl take it seriously regarding their health.

anyway i miss the taste of coca cola and i sometimes just taste it secretly hhhh

• Shookran bizzaf ya Houssine!  Ana ma ka naarafsh, wa lakin I really do not know about it. I just drink  Pepsi and at the same time, I do not want to let the members of the club have the idea of my ignorance about that drink. I heard about its side effects and about the dangerous results, despite that, I continue to drink it almost daily. Starting to know some unhealthy talk from you and the other respected members, I will try to lessen or reduce drinking Pepsi and Coca Cola or at least stop them forever.

I was given the example of that egg which was put in a glass of Pepsi for twenty-four hours. The next day, the white egg became black. My nephew is a mechanic. He cleans the two wires of my car battery by a can of Pepsi. Mechanic Mubarak told me that it had a good reaction with the carbon that cumulated at the end of each wire of the battery. I noticed that they were immediately cleaned and the current went through the wires and my Chinese engine car started to run again. Thanks, Houssine for your nice comment on Pepsi.

• Pepsi.... So, I like the taste so much and it makes you feel energized immediately.. Tho it's really bad for our health, as it cause bone damage in the long-run... I have stopped drinking it the way I used to, for almost a year now.. I cheat sometimes, but for the most part it's only for special occasions 

• Shookrun jazeelan ya Nouf!  I like Pepsi and at this moment I have one can of Pepsi but I want to exchange it with another can of Dew. or Seven Up. Pepsi gives you that feeling of intoxication. By the way, don't cheat, Nouf. I hope they invent another drink like Pepsi and do not hurt our bodies. Thanks, Nouf for your comment on Pepsi.

This reply was deleted.