Pepsi - Cola

Do you prefer Pepsi or Coca-cola?  

I have been drinking Pepsi Cola and Coca-cola for many years. Both drinks are brown, fizzy and sweet. They have bubbles. I do not know whether they are produced by one company or different companies? My brother in law works with a Pepsi factory and he told me that most of the employees do not know about the secret mix of that drink. Does it affect the health? 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Terima makasih Rotary! I like them both. I have just been telling the lady, SNR about it. Nevertheless, I prefer Coca-Cola because of its sweet taste than Pepsi. By the way, both drinks contain Cola. Thanks Rotary for your comment.

• Danyavaad SNR! Thanks for your frank words. I cannot resist that fizzy drink. I like very much. We have to be very careful about our health. Thanks for your frank comment

• Bilkul sahih Mishaikh janab! As long as it causes all that, no need to drink them. May God keep you away from them and I hope you are always doing well. Thanks for your comment. 

• Danyavaad Jesson! Me likewise. I like both of them. The taste of Coca-Cola is a bit sweet than that of the Pepsi. Thanks for your comment. By the way, you are not online lately. Where have you been? Thanks again.

• What a nice discussion Dara! 

So... yeah I'm as a consumer of those two drinks. But, Ii rarely drink soda, only if I come to fast food restaurants like McD, KFC, etc.. Dara, first of all, yea it gives affects to our health if we consumed them too much. The soda is made from some chemical liquids...

Then, I heard my friends story who had an internship at coca cola company that.... uhm the employees' task is to mix the ingredients without know how the first process thoae liquid have been made. But, some issues I heard from many sources that those soda are very strong and can be corrosive. It is also used to clean our toilets or floor... well i can't tell more about this. But just try to stop drinking it or consume in a little amount! So far, mineral water is the best ever ;) or green tea/plain milk

• Coca cola is more popular here Dara. Anyway I just normally take them in long drinks.

• hello Dara,

In my country both drinks are popular but I prefer Pepsi to Coca-Cola. I find it soft and it tastes cool.

• Neither of them for years. Just a little in the past.

Sure, they do. You can't believe that you can use them to wash bathroom. ))

• Hi Dara,

Most people in Indonesia knows Coca-Cola instead of pepsi, but like KFC, they brings Pepsi in their meal Package. I prefer to Pepsi, for me its not that sweet as Coca Cola

• Dara to be very frank; NEITHER OF THEM.

I was abstained from drinking soda (every brand) by my doctor when I got intestinal infection long time ago.

Now whenever I drink any one of these it gives me ACIDITY.

This reply was deleted.