Onee Chan

We know people by meeting them during school times, at work, on a long flight trip, and on other occasions. Some people are known by their pens. We have never seen them before, but we know them from the way they write. We like them and respect them more and more. Moderator Onee Chan is one of those people. I noticed that from her tweet. she said that she had some flu. Only flu or a cold and a great majority of the people of My English Club expressed their good wishes for her to get well sooner. Even our big boss, Mr. Joseph Essberger did that. Congratulation to you for this admiration. It means that she is a person who knows how to respect others and look after their feelings. May God bless you and stay safe all the time.  

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Baiklah Onee Chan. Thanks for pressing the like button.

• Saya suka begitu, mod. Onee Chan. Thanks for pressing the like button.

•    I do agree she is a nice person   and many other members are very respectful   . I have enjoyed  knowing people from this Club  🌸🌷🍃🌸

• Lianik anti muhtaramah ya Rosemary! It is because you are also a respectable lady. Sorry for the late reply, and thank you.

• Stay safe Onee, and get well soon ...

• Ni nallavan Nadira. Moderator Onee Chan deserves that. Thanks.

• Yes indeed dara, you said right. She has been a good friend to me in the same way. May Allah keep her safe from all problems, in respect of health and well beings. Ameen 

• Tumara merhbani Mishaikh sahib! Ameen! The person who does not hurt you by his tongue or his hand would not hurt you by his writings. Notice her comments and her points of view, you will always find smart or political answers. Thanks for your nice comment.

• Domo arigato Tam! Thanks for pressing the like button.

• Hi, Dara. We need One Chan. She makes EC interesting and encourages us to join here. I hope she gets better soon.

This reply was deleted.