Off line Chatroom

Hi everyone! My chatroom has been offline several days now. I cannot see anyone or any listings on it. What shall I do, is this a general error that happened to all pf us members? Or on my connections error only?Pls. somebody answer me.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you Renante for your information. This is an important point for everyone to remember. Many companies block access to different forms of Internet, so this may often be the answer to why someone at work cannot access something on MyEC. It seems that companies think they pay their employees to work :))) What a curious idea!

If you use English at work, and you need to improve your English to do your work better, you could suggest to your company that they reconsider blocking www.englishclub.com and/or my.englishclub.com.
  • You are welcome Lynne.

Lynne said:
    hmmm... I had the same problem before. I asked for Mr. Josef's help as well.
    Thanks for the information Renante.
  • hmmm... I had the same problem before. I asked for Mr. Josef's help as well.
    Thanks for the information Renante.
  • Thank you very much for your help Mr. founder but I have learned just yesterday that our company blocks all social networking on the computer and with that no online chatting will be allowed or would appear on my acct. when I open it. Thanks anyway, I just maybe go to another location so I can have it online.

Josef Essberger said:
    This is NOT a general error. There are lots of people chatting right now.

Look in the bottom right of your screen (where it says the number of people online). Did you toggle yourself offline?
    green=online | red=offline

Do you have Flash Player 10 installed?
    Have you changed any configuration?
    Are you using a different computer/browser?

Otherwise, please give full details of your browser and operating system.
  • This is NOT a general error. There are lots of people chatting right now.

Look in the bottom right of your screen (where it says the number of people online). Did you toggle yourself offline?
    green=online | red=offline

Do you have Flash Player 10 installed?
    Have you changed any configuration?
    Are you using a different computer/browser?

Otherwise, please give full details of your browser and operating system.
This reply was deleted.