money and happiness

Of course, every one of us wants to be happy in his life. How do we do that?

Is it possible to buy happiness by money? I have a lot of money; does that mean I am happy? If the answer is yes, it means that poor people are not happy. Depression and other distressing thoughts, do they have anything to do with happiness? Can we be happy by our quality of thoughts?

Many questions, I hope to find some answers for them, thanks for your contributions.  

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello. I am not wealthy by the way but I have a healthy beautifiul family. I have been working with my wife for 10 years (we have been running a small busines)One day I decided to start buying lottery, what if I am the next who will win the jackpot. Since that day I am woried to not win a big amount of money, since I do not want to my life beeing change in an unpredictable way. Would be great just win enough money to buy two apartemants and to rent them.So I would not have to work , just spending more time with my family.

• I have read many reviews, but since I am paranoid and have little confidence in various sites without my own verification, I want to say is betterhelp legit. If you are looking for a professional psychological service, you have come to the right place. For those who are just as distrustful there is a trial period, online chat - where you can find out everything you are interested in. I would like to highlight the work with the therapist, it's great! Regardless of which plan you choose, you can chat with the therapist for an unlimited amount of time. The site is the bomb, go for it!

BetterHelp Reviews 2021 | 7-Day Free Trial | Dr Mental
    Betterhelp is a popular online counseling platform established in 2013. Their mission is to provide affordable and qualified mental support and help…
  • Buying happiness isn't possible, but money can help being happy. Money give us to have an access to bettermedical care and living in better conditions. But doesn't give us real friends and family.

• I feel contentment the key to happiness.

We need money of course  for our basic needs which  would makes  us happy in that sense . real happiness   is being active  and content  ...

• Akuhumuda Nadira!  They say that contentment is an endless treasure. Thanks for your nice comment.   

• Khudak ki kasam, main tum ku itifaq hain, Azharudeen Said sahib. I really agree with that kind of opinion. We need the partner to share our lives with. By the way, is it possible to be one of your friends? Thanks.

• Kiya haal hain Akashaya Biswal? Ka ha tum? Long time, my dear good friend. I hope you and your family are in a good state. You are right, money is not that matter for us to be happy. Satisfaction is a great treasure. Thanks, Akashaya.  

• Money cannot buy you happiness until and unless your happiness lies in materialistic things. To which I don't disagree. Sometimes even that's important. Money helps you buy COMFORT but not happiness. Paradise is pointless if you have no one to share it with you...
  • I think money is not a matter to be happy. It is inner state of being. If we are satisfy with our job, then we are happy.

• Bahut shukriya Aamish Sohail! Money can't buy everything. I can go with that. To some extent, money can buy certain kinds of feelings. Try to put conditions and you can see that money can buy happiness. It's just a theory. Thanks for your logical comment.    

This reply was deleted.