MONEY

Money is most powerful of our life.but money is not Everything.you can control the money but money can not control you.without money can not survive.this is the fact but money is not Everything.What do you say.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  

People who care about money a lot have weaker relationships than people who don't.

The mental health of thses people is also more vulnerable, but despite all these issues, life seems to be better with money than without it. 

• The will which is desired by people such as money, higher poistion in society and so on, are based on the will to power. Nietsche say so, and he was right. behind  the most brutal wars is the will to power

• Money isn't everything! But what's everything then? Love? Will love ay my rent and the other bills?

There isn't a thing that's everything! but there are many things that complement one another to make us happier. Though money won't get me true friends, it would defiinitely put some my wories away. For some us money isn't the most important thing, but it isn't nothing either.

• Money plays in important role in our life. If we have a lot of money, we will get what we want such as buying an expensive car, living in a beautiful house with full of equipment, having a position in society or being admired by everyone. But money can not buy everyone such as true love or true friendship. 

• You got it that money is not everything.Thank you so much for your response to my Discussion.
  • Money is not the most important thing in our lives. Two years ago, I can say I was not rich, but I was earning a "considerable amount of money"... What did I do? parties, buying unnecesary stuff (I thought, I would be happier but it didn´t happen)... after this, bad decisions, I confided in some "friends" and I lost my money. 

Currently I don´t have a job, I have a debt I can´t pay, my economic situation is not good right now...

I think in the old days and now, I´ve realized that my family is the most important thing in my life, because they support and love me, no matter what happens. 

• Sorry for the lost of job and hopefully things will get better in the nearest future.

• Yes friend you are exactly correct.My opinion also same,Money is not everything.
  • many murders have taken place only because of money. Money plays a vital role in our lives so it is so important but we must remember it's not the most important thing in our lives. How we earn it,how we use it is also so important. There are other things which are more important like family. If a person loses money he or she can replace it again but family is irreplaceable.
    • Thank you setareh for your nice reply to my Discussion.
This reply was deleted.