Replies

• Yes, that's the point. If they fit and love each other, why not. Thanks for your comment. :D

• This reply was deleted.
  •     hm ,, 

you know i got laughing ,, its their opinion , but the older women having sufficient experience to get this younger guys and run their sensitive back to older woman ,,

also some older woman looking good and more attractive than small girl (some) so the marry its depend on looking , smooth talk not on small or big , guys or girl , old or new ,, its their opinion as i said ,

this is my first common here , so if i have something wrong here ,, please correct me ..

• Thanks for your comment, Gasim. And thanks for adding me as a friend. I will correct several things.
      - "This is my first common..." It should be "comment".
      - When you make a sentence using the word "some" and followed by noun, the noun should be in plural form. So, the noun "woman" should be "women".
      - "Its" should be "It's" or "It is".

• thanks for correct my comment , its important this you did it to me , thanks very much

• It's going in two cases: (1) it's true love; (2) to appropriate asset. ^^

• How do we know if it's a true love or appropriate asset?

• Well, it's very difficult question to explain. In fact, I don't know and only insiders know or there was a leak of secret of someone.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Of course they can. But what if the young guys themselves love and want to marry older women? Will you ban them? Will you say that it's bad? I think age doesn't matter, but love does. What is the worse thing than asking someone to marry someone he/she doesn't love?

• Hmm..I think there are nothing wrong Candra. Love can hits someone doesn't know ages and times. And mostly a man sometimes seach older woman to exchage his mom status.....:)

This reply was deleted.