Lying Hidden

Today there was a man ringing the doorbell in front of my house , Later I  knew that the man was our family worker .

A few minutes passed , I noticed that there was someone with him hiding behind the bush .

Why was she staring at me through a hole in the bush ?

You need to be a member of myEnglishClub to add comments!

Join myEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• How crazy and childish this woman was!

Woman Hiding Bush Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from Dreamstime

I suppose she was curious about who you are. She followed her husband because she wanted to find out if her husband was more to you than just a family worker.
    Next time you should ask her directly what she wants. Her behaviour was ridiculous. 

• After two eyes hidden in the bush got information then my clothing , hair , makeup styles , etc became subjects of gossip :)
      When workers are near my ears can detect sound perfectly even though I don’t have attention .
      Our workers conversations are full of gossip and they prefer to start gossip rather than to improve life quality. I don’t waste my energy on that things because i have more important things to do .
      I added a discussion because I had a little wonder about human behavior and I could get some opinions )

• I like the colour of her retina..👀

• Why? :S 

•  

Why is Why ? :S

• hmm.. maybe she is lover of your husband.. so she wanted to see, by her own eyes,  how looks like her rival :d

hhh.. woman curiousity... killed the cat,, cats..))

(kidding, ofc))

• take my husband and I will date with Iron Man :)

• Oh ! my meaning is that woman in the bush takes my husband not you )

• Ohh that much impossible?? )))

• Nothing impossible!)

This reply was deleted.