Replies

• I agreed with you SNR.  

• Hi SNR. Thanks for commenting on it. There are 2 types of people in getting a relationship.  You ever heard about people never get married to their couple, but living together without status. After few years the man left her for another girl, who is a very attractive woman than her. He's been cheating on her few times. That means he's only looking for lust (having fun). Sorry if my discussion misleads you :) 

• Very well elaborated SNR. GOOD.
  • Hi  اظہر الدین سید. Thanks for leaving a comment on it :)

• It is important to have balance of both life without love is sad and lonely and life without lust is just damn boring and pathetic so I want both 3:) ...

• Do we need 'professionality' to get relationship with? Lol. Can you tell where you're taking  a course to enhance your professionality? I may join you. LOL. Thanks hayabusa. :D

• Hi Hayabusa. Thanks for your comment on it. I feel tickled when you said "money is also involved to have a good relationship. Lol. I guess you shared your own experience in this case XD

• Hi Mishaikh. Thanks for leaving a question on it. Love -> we just make eyes at someone. Lust when you like someone only coz of physical interest, or just having fun with. So if one day you see another  woman who is better than the previous woman, you might have chosen this one. (It's called Lust). If you love someone by heart, your love will be endless. Hope you get me. 

• Hmm

I got it.

In this case 'love' must be the priority, (rather the only choice). When you have love (true love) you can have all sundries along with, so why run after lust, which in its finality becomes a 'sin'.

• Thanks for sharing your opinion Mishaikh. 

This reply was deleted.