Replies

• Such a small word, yet that word holds so much meaning. I guess the big question is; what is love? How can we define love, if it’s trapped in our own minds? 

I believe we all hold a different view of love depended upon our own life experience, culture and upbringing. I was never brought up in a loving household so my idea of the love of family developed a little strangely. It wasn't until I became a father myself that I knew of this amazing deep bonding love. 

To me, love has many levels. There is the love of the things we do, there is the love of humanity, there is the love for your friends, the love for your family, and the love for the person who you want to spend your life with.

As humans we tend to see things as we want to see them, our view of love is no different. It is the same way that we like one colour over another. What is loved by you is not always going to be loved by another person. 

Do we some times confuse like with love? I am sure we do. I like the taste of fish and chips but can survive without them. I like flowers more than weeds in my garden but I can still survive if there are weeds in my garden. It seems that like is the little brother or sister of Love. 

• Sorry love is emotions of heart
  • Live is emotions of heart
This reply was deleted.