ADVANCED LEARNERS: I am a native speaker of English and an English teacher on EnglishClub. I enjoy teaching learners at all skill levels.  So far, I have met a lot of beginning and intermediate level learners. Now I'd like to meet advanced learners. We can interact online or on Skype. Advanced learners, if you're interested, please enter this discussion and tell me what are of English learning you are most interested in. I look forward to participating in this new community.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Pauline,
    I am Turan ,from Turkey. I am beginner in this club. How are you communicate learners. Can you help me under which conditions.
    I would like to meet you .My skype id:bnaturan
    My country is in the GMT+2 time zone.
    Yours sincerely
  • Hello ma'am,
    It is really nice to meet someone like you here.
    Firstly I'm from Egypt and I'm quite interested in teaching ESL.
    Right now I'm preparing for ielts, my exam is on May 9th and I really want to acheive a high score band no less than an eight.
    Part of my plans is to study TEFL; I would prefer Celta but I can't afford it right now so a local credited Tefl shall do it for now.
    I wonder if you would like to help me and provide me with guidance and advice and for that I would be very grateful. I have alot to talk to you about and I feel I can learn alot from you.
    My skipe id is seldebiky in case you would like to cotact me.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
  • hi Pauline. help me?

• Hi Pauline, im interesting in translation very much im from north Sudan Arabic is my mother tonque I used to translate formal letters for some orgnization in Sudan it was very useful, but the most part that I like in translation is intepreting oh its maks me connected to people and there notion feelingd and concepts here comes my role to convert it and translated in the right way..im trying to imrove this skill as I stopped practicing translation over two years now.
    • Bash,

You need to do a lot of work. I can tell that your written English is not very good.

Pauline

• Seeker,

I can see that you already write well. I'd be happy to help you improve your skill, but I can't promise to make your dream come true. What do you write about? I do freelance writing and editing. If you want to send me something that you wrote, I will read it carefully and make corrections.

Pauline

• is it a conference room? like some personal idea below, i dont know what my level really is, but i hope i can join and communicate to you by english!

• I already posted this, but I want to be sure that you're aware of it so I'm posting it again.

I want to make this clear to everyone. I will talk to people one at a time.  This will be like private lessons, not group lessons. You can have 2 free lessons with me, and after that, if you want to continue lessons with me, there will be a charge.

• I'd love to help you. We can speak one on one, like a private lesson.  We need to schedule a time. I live in the same time zone as New York. What time zone are you in? What are good times for you to talk?

• I want to make this clear to everyone. I will talk to people one at a time.  This will be like private lessons, not group lessons. You can have 2 free lessons with me, and after that, if you want to continue lessons with me, there will be a charge.

This reply was deleted.