Replies

• "Life is like a novel. Its filled with suspense. You have no idea what is going to be happen next until you turn the page." - By Sidney Sheldon in The Other Side of Me (A Memoir).

• i do not know it just life

•   We are  blessed  from cradle to grave as  students  weather  we like it or not 

•   What kind of lessons do you learn till now ?        May you tell me about some of them ?                                               

•    

We createdto learn from life, all that is offset in your life is a lesson
    But the great interest that we learn, and not sit down and scar luck, I have read all the messages and learned from them. I hope that the lives of all of you are going as plannedand  luck become  friend of you wherever you go.
  • I think life gives us things we NEED not we Want...I see life as a school, we learn every seconds. Some realize this and some don't. So, every event or every person guides us and shows what we should do or sometimes they warn that we are on the wrong track...I think if we accept what we get from God, we can realize why we get it...

• Life is strange, life is interesting, life is boring,life is exciting.Here nothing happens according to our desire.life goes on and gives lessons on each step.A lot of good and bad happens here. only dead are without life.If there is no action then it would become difficult to pass the time.All the actions are because of life.And every action teaches a lesson.so we can say that action and lesson go hand in hand.

and

This reply was deleted.