• agree with you

thanks so much for your comment

• I think its very very borning without goul

• agree with you ,

thank you so much for your nice comment

• This reply was deleted.
    • maybe ........!!

thank you so much for your comment

•             Hi the Legend, after I had read your comment, really, I felt very sad, do you know why? unfortunately, your comment brought to light our real life these days. But my friend, don't you agree with me in some point that,yes mony can buy many good things, and even evil. But all the wealth of the world could not buy you a true friend or lover, or pay you for the loss of one.In that case my friend, life is so boring with all false things around us. Thanks.

•             Hi Rochdy, yes I agree with you %100 that life without the opposites of life enjoyment  is very boring. Love, happiness, job, friends, family, peace, health and a lot of uncounted beautiful things wich bring sunshine into our lives, but wihout its oppositions it loses its values, so, these words be unmeaningless words,which ,on behalf of myselfe, I can't feel the real life without the sensation of victory, really I am in love with this word, which is created by challenge these oppositions.

In my viewpoint, challenge creates victory, and victory creates the flavor of the life's joy.

Finally, if we don't learn how to fight for our dreams, we will not deserve ourlives.

• hello rochdy ,

very nice imagination , really i liked your comment

thanks so much

•         Hi Adil, actually you mentioned a very powerful point, the experiences, whether they are good  or bad, happy or sad, restful or painful or belong to us or to others. Yes,all kind of experriences are not only effect our lives, but also form our lives, and effect on our communications with others, and control our believe in ourselves, in another words, these esperiounces create our lives with its little details. Lucky you Adil.

My friend, you also mentioned in your comment that love is the most important experience you ever have, alow me my friend to ask you :What kind of love do you mean? If you ask me the same quistion, I will say, with aloud voice, the unconditional love.

Finally, you said, that woman is the most important element you ever have. As a woman let me say to you : god bless you. But my friend, I whould like you to use creature insted of element,when you speak about woman, its more politic word than element. Thank you very much.

• hello Adil ,

hummmmmmm , just say it " my life is so boring without my girl "

thank you so much for the nice comment

• right saba ,

thank you so much for your nice comment

This reply was deleted.