Replies

• A good relationship with GOD!
  • Without any aim
  • Life is so boring without learn something new :)
  • Right.

And the winner of ''The Cheesiest Comment'' is...

• I suppose. In my family,i'm the only one whose really interested into this stuff ^^ (I just recently got into it deeper though) It gives me some idea on how to deal with some people(in the past,i don't give a damn much about Astrology.. then after i got hooked i began to understand a bit more about my ex turned friend Virgo guy,I think if i have known more about astrology beforehand I would have dealt with his "cold and detached demeanor" better during the relationship,but it's fine now since i'm over him and since i have a better understand about his sign i learn to accept it) In my family,i'm the only Fire sign(I grew up around Water sign people! Cancer and Scorpio.. and my mother is LibraScorpio cusp lol no wonder i felt like an outcast even before i don't know much about Astrology and i was labeled as "Black sheep"too and people tend to be surprise if they find out I'm a Leo..lol i think i need to learn how to unleash my inner Lioness more XD) 

On the side note,i want to meet others from the other two fire signs as well ^^ (the only ones i know are my fellow Lions like my cousin)even if in Aries's case..i'm a little worried about their temper.

Check this article for know more

• If there were no love, life would be so boring.
  • I dunno. Whoopee cushions?giphy.gif

• Life is so boring without "My English Club".   I enjoy practicing English!  I think we must work on all our skills: grammar, vocabulary, writting, speaking, etc.  It is nice to practice with many people here because we can learn from others about different customs and cultures besides having fun! This site is an amazing tool to improve our English and take advantage of our time!  Life is boring without practicing a new language!

• Without cakes!

• Music...
This reply was deleted.