Replies

• Yak she machj Yanitary? You a very practical person. Thanks, for those nice tips which you have given!

Yanitary said:

We have when we work, money for working, for busy

May be I mistake but it so, the free money are in mousetrap

PS. if you are sick, you earn nothing, you are not workable, you only spend...

life balance
    In life, do we have to take according to what we get? Or does what we have to take equal what we give?
  • We have when we work, money for working, for busy

May be I mistake but it so, the free money are in mousetrap

PS. if you are sick, you earn nothing, you are not workable, you only spend...

• Kamu juga. have a lovely weekend!

Onee-chan said:

I know you love peace, Sir. Have a lovely weekend! :)

life balance
    In life, do we have to take according to what we get? Or does what we have to take equal what we give?
  • I know you love peace, Sir. Have a lovely weekend! :)

• dara gino said:
    Terima kasih banyak, Onee_Cha for your concern I gave my reply about two or three days ago. The second issue, there is no need to mountain from a small matter. My critic started that sentence was not correct. He said, "Ian not sure" then "I think.... etc". I always try to avoid fighting words. Nevertheless, it's enough for me that true friends like you and the rest know about it. Thank you!

Onee-chan said:

Dear Sir Dara,

First let me say that I found no grammar mistakes in your question. But, why you're keeping silent, teacher....

'equal' can be NOUN / ADJECTIVE / TRANSITIVE VERB

Your questions.....

"do we have to take according to what we get? Or does what we have to take equal what we give?"

Those are extreme choices. :D I won't take according to what I get for sure. So it is possible for me to choose the second choice. :)) However, "life is not worth if we are not useful for others". :)

Maafkan, to finish my answer to that dicussion, if you noticed, in different occasions, my friends do the reply. Mr Mishaikh in many times did that. This is not the case; if he or she wants to have an information or an idea, believe me, I'll be glad to provide it for him or her. But the problem is they want to correct you and they are not sure. Onee_Chan, this might take long, have a lovely weekend.
    life balance
  • Terima kasih banyak, Onee_Cha for your concern I gave my reply about two or three days ago. The second issue, there is no need to mountain from a small matter. My critic started that sentence was not correct. He said, "Ian not sure" then "I think.... etc". I always try to avoid fighting words. Nevertheless, it's enough for me that true friends like you and the rest know about it. Thank you!

Onee-chan said:

Dear Sir Dara,

First let me say that I found no grammar mistakes in your question. But, why you're keeping silent, teacher....

Your questions.....

"do we have to take according to what we get? Or does what we have to take equal what we give?"

Those are extreme choices. :D I won't take according to what I get for sure. So it is possible for me to choose the second choice. :)) However, "life is not worth if we are not useful for others". :)

life balance
  • Dear Sir Dara,

Your questions.....

• Dear Sir Dara,

I will come again later. Thank you for the discussion.

• Khaili mumnoon doste khobam, Mohammad! It's better that way. I go with that, although our souls like more. I mean we like to get more than we take. it's an instinct inside us. Thanks, for your nice comment! 

Mohammad said:

equal? what makes things equal? I believe you must take as Justly as you gave!

life balance
  • equal? what makes things equal? I believe you must take as Justly as you gave!

This reply was deleted.