Replies

• Maraming salamat sa pagbisita! Thanks, for your visit!

Rikay said:

life balance
    In life, do we have to take according to what we get? Or does what we have to take equal what we give?
  • This is how you look life itself; this is also in accordance to one's character.  Some people would say, "Why do you need to give someone a gift if he/she does not give you one?"  You know, this is a no, no attitude for me.  I find this offensive.  There's a saying "It's better to give than to receive."  When you give, you give because you love to, and not because you want and expecting something in return. If that happens then you'll be thankful, if not then it isn't a big deal.  We are not being judged according to how much we received but how much we wholeheartedly give to others. 

• Spasibo Winnie The Pooh! I really share with you the same thoughts. Thanks for your tips for the discussion. 

WinnieThePooh said:

Yes, certainly, "we have to take equal what we give". The world would be better if there is a balance. The bad thing when someone could take as well as give only. This it is the "golden rule" i think.
    It could be not the rule for eminent persons but for ordinary humans can be.

life balance
    In life, do we have to take according to what we get? Or does what we have to take equal what we give?
  • Mumnoona ya Sewar! Shookrun jazeelan! Our deeds should come from our hearts and souls. Thanks, Sewar for your nice words!

sewar said:

Nice discussion, but I don't have more to say because; my friends, already, said what is in my mind. Although, I want to add something which is; the actions must be flow from the heart. So, you will have, sort of, perfect balance whether in your spirit or in your life, I can tell. My best for you my friend.

life balance
  • Yes, certainly, "we have to take equal what we give". The world would be better if there is a balance. The bad thing when someone could take as well as give only. This it is the "golden rule" i think.
    It could be not the rule for eminent persons but for ordinary humans can be.

•         Nice discussion, but I don't have more to say because; my friends, already, said what is in my mind. Although, I want to add something which is; the actions must be flow from the heart. So, you will have, sort of, perfect balance whether in your spirit or in your life, I can tell. My best for you my friend.

• We have to take equal of what we give.

• Shookrun bizzaf Abdennour! Aladl maziyon. I agree with you, the word balance gives assurance to the soul. Thanks for your nice comment! I really appreciate it.

dara gino said:
    Mumnoon Saba! Thanks Saba for pressing the like button of life balance! I wish you added any briefing there .
    life balance
  • Mumnoon Saba! Thanks Saba for pressing the like button of life balance! I wish you added any briefing there .
This reply was deleted.