life

why men want to change women in every aspect they like?

but themselves expect that women accept them in every manner they are or behave.

such as religion or life style....

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think that is impossible to change anyone. I was asked to change something on myself and I did but it wasn't last long. For a while I went back to the old. I also wanted from other side to change some habits but I realized the similar. Through time I concluded that the better option is to accept the person on the way it is. In that case there are two person who love itself and could love each other without expectations.

•  I think there is always harmony between man and woman,so when a man wants to change or ask a woman  to change herself for his sake,this means she wants to do that just for his sake or for the good relationship between her and him but if  she does not want to change herself ,it is ok because a man will not force her to a thing she does not want .

• thank you for your idea, you are right.

i do agree with you.

• i like the way you think :D, Dr. Mon

• all of you misunderstanging. i have never said men disrespect or bother women.

i just said during different situation in life, women have been changed, even more than men.

• you are correct. i agree with u

• It is just your opinion or a fact that you have data to support it?

If it is an opinion, then i disagree with you, i am a men and i appreciate the character of the women i love, :)

• what does e.g.a means ? and u did mentioned that this topic is about to be muslim .lol

• it is only a real thing.

e.g. a western girl wants to marry a muslim boy.

she must accept and believe every things that her beloved believes.

even she must admit culture of his society too. totoally her lifestyle will change....

• Really ! Why do u think so......

2387434162?profile=original

This reply was deleted.