Hi ec members !

There r  many ways to learn eng   & 1 of them is learning  eng from the pics

as well as we know at times the pics means a thousand words  than the simple   explanations .

in my vision it is an other  favorable  &  helpful  way  to learn eng so i decided to start this discussion concerning   current  content

lets share here the  the useful  pics  u have  &  not only share lets  think about them , discuss them togather

hope by heart  from the power of  pics we can get new knowledges  like a new words ,idioms ,phrasal verbs ,explanations of some motions in eng  and so on

even we can increase the count of our vocabulary  by learning from pics,

my all  ec friends and ec members  pls dont behave strange,indifferent and   put here if u have salubrious pics concerning  English language

10x u all who care and try to help learners  !!!

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• SINTEX 

i dunno  how express my thankfulness in this case 

10x u 1000000  times  for  this  useful link  

REALLY GREAT !

• you deserve all the credit!

Thank you for your initiation, motive, creativity, energy, and being here to share! 

sharing/serving is ultimately the only practice that walks you to the deepest layer of your heart.

Cheersss!

• DEAR SINTEX 

truly glad to see ur feedback here

10x u so much for da admirable words ,valuable comment & participation 

happy to meet precious members like u !

• I love this so much.give me ideas for learning Eng.i thought they were pics of people,scene like that at first.picture charts..very good idea indeed.easier to understand the grammar rules;)
    •  ^k_A_T^

u can find everything regarding learning eng lang  in ec .there is  a  section  for  learners ,pls  try to  follow  all  activity  in ec  as  much as u can , also  i  m sure  it is  easier  to learn from da pics  than learn from oral speech ,already  my  eye's  memory  saved  some useful grammar  concerning  eng .

10x u  friend  u r  active ! :)

• thanks sera.this text very good..and i liked it :*

• welcome ANELLA 

hope ii be also useful specially for u :)  :-*

• Yantiii dear

we already know  how  happy ur  fortunate students :)

10x u for  pic

that man looking so funny in different pose =D 

:-*

• MODAWAY  :)

10x  ALLAH 

i m glad now  

see  how  careful  friend i m :)

• LOL DEAR  MODAWAY

u can open them as  a  new  link  then u ii be  able  to  read  them  clearly  but  i wanna  add them  for  u  again  :)  SO  

CAN U  READ  NOW  ???????????

1002587_612783302076704_974665997_n.jpg

This reply was deleted.