Hi ec members !

There r  many ways to learn eng   & 1 of them is learning  eng from the pics

as well as we know at times the pics means a thousand words  than the simple   explanations .

in my vision it is an other  favorable  &  helpful  way  to learn eng so i decided to start this discussion concerning   current  content

lets share here the  the useful  pics  u have  &  not only share lets  think about them , discuss them togather

hope by heart  from the power of  pics we can get new knowledges  like a new words ,idioms ,phrasal verbs ,explanations of some motions in eng  and so on

even we can increase the count of our vocabulary  by learning from pics,

my all  ec friends and ec members  pls dont behave strange,indifferent and   put here if u have salubrious pics concerning  English language

10x u all who care and try to help learners  !!!

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• totally agree  Nighthawk 

i love discussion much than the blogs posts but discussion has a badly side like a if someone leave ec &  delete their ec id  our activity on their's page is deleted  also

i dunno  if u observed or not 

if someone leave ec or get a bann automatically his/her activity is deleted so  the counts of  our discussions ( we have the counts under our profile avatar u know )

also is deleted 

so that is so bad  

truly i had over  1100 participations but cuz of friends who left ec the count of my activity was diminished :(

so never leave here  friend !

• thank u for supporting dear Nighthawk

u r the most welcome 

i feel really happy when friends feel free and put their comments 

u know without comments nothing to discuss

:)

• https://www.facebook.com/FFL.fightforlife

https://www.facebook.com/StatusMessages

those tow pages on facebook helped me to get new vocab and remember others which i forgot >>>>

Fight for Life
    Fight for Life. 2.1M likes. Get up, stand up: don't give up the fight!
    • khaled emam

10x      u for the feedback cuz not every1 check up discussions back again after putting comment 

well done ! 

both of  links r great i liked in fb pages 

u had better to write ur fb id  2   =D  :))))))))))))))))))))))))))

10x u friend !

• no sera ,,, i often follow ur discussions and try to get it's update , cuz it helps more than u think ;;; thats why i delayed my fb

https://www.facebook.com/khaled.emam.528

• KHALEEEEEEEEED   DUDE 

THaNK U SOOOOOOOO MUCH  for checking up  my activity frequently .always trying to learn an easy way and to help members here  :)

10x u 

glad to know u  :)   

• Nighthawk 

forgot to say 

an other  huge thanks for the links  ☼ :)

• my dear friend  Nighthawk

u r always different( in a great meaning )   with ur participations ,always u put the useful things or u write the valuable minds of ur ,while reading ur comments i always enjoy 

10x u for everything that u done and still doing ec need many disciplined users like u ,dont regret that u cant come here frequently as before u r still more active that the users who is wasting time in ec by doing anything regarding such as activity we participate 

10x u so much :)

• good idea

•  khaled emam 

i know it is good idea 

where is ur activity concerning to put even 1 pic ??? LOLzzzzzzzzz

This reply was deleted.