Let's go

Hi guys!My name is Thao from Vietnam.My aim to write this discussion is to know what you think about Vietnam. I'm learning English in tourism and business but it's just s start for me. I'm the one who always dreaming of being somebody bringing the Vietnamese's wind to the others.If you have been to my country, would you mind sharing with me? what is the most surprising thing when you were here? Which attraction did you like most? both advantage and disadvantage are accepted :)If you have never been to Vietnam but you know about it :) please tell me where you wish to go first when you come here?I'm a countryman living far away from Ho Chi Minh city. Just like you, i'm a traveller to this new land and i'm getting used to it. It will be wonderful and interesting if you could tell me which place you want to go in ho Chi Minh city. We can share together. Now,let's start our tour!P/S: Thank in advance :)Have a nice day!

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hello,, nice to meet you ,, from your neighbour country,,,

from indonesia,, :D

• Hello Abdul :) Nice to meet you too. How are you?
      It will be great if you could introduce some tourist attractions in your country to this neighbour friend :D
  • Hi Như Thảo :) 

i am Vietnamese and i from Daklak province. but i am living in HCM city now. I have been in HCM city for 2 years after i graduated from my university. it's wonderful to introduce our country with the friends in the world. In my opinion, i like the work environment in HCM city. Beside that,  i like to discovery it bcz it is not only modern but also still keep the ancient. 

hehe, i like Binh Quoi, Bach Dang river, Con Rua lake and the parks.

• Hello Hương :)
      I have just been living in Ho Chi Minh city for two months. Every thing seem new to me and i'm getting used to it :) Ya, i agree that Ho Chi Minh city is a wonderful place. The city never sleeps. A convenient environment for working and studying though it may be tough and full of challenge.
      Do you love those old constructions? With me, i do love them :) and i'm really happy to study in a university still keeping the same structure of the begining :)
      Binh Quoi, i really love going there but it's a pity that i have never had a chance to do that. Beside the beautiful sight alike countryside, what about the food? Could you tell me more about it? Bach Dang river and Con Rua lake sound new to me. And the parks are quite interesting, somehow, i don't really like crowding place. Strolling along streets in Ho Chi Minh such as Pham Ngu Lao, Dong Khoi attracts me a lot.
      Anyway, thank you for visiting me. I'm really happy for your sharing. Have a nice weekend!
  • hi thao i hope you be very well. by the way i'm algeria and between algeria and vietnam there is a big story in the war with france (Dien Bien Phu 1953-1954). i think you know this story best of me. we was like you colonist by france, and a lot of algerien  participated in this war.

from this war  algerian people Derived  the hope and the power  to face France in 1954 and gain independence in 1962 (7 year of war with france left  more of 1.5 million martyrs)

now there are a lot of algerian who stayed there in vietnam. they married there and live there.

i hope you understand the write because i not have good level in english

have a good day yhoa

• Hi Nasreddine :)
      World war could not bring happiness to anyone, right? Yes, i know that battle. And i can't deny those lost our country had been undergone at that times. But Nasreddine, those difficult times has gone by, peace has returned. So what i wish now is this peaceful time will remain forever. No hurt, no pain, no damages but full of hope, happiness, warmness to everyone. Do you agree with me, Nasreddine?
      I believe that Algerians who lived and are living in Vietnam, enjoy their life here :)
      Thanks for sharing with me :) wish you have a day with love and peace.
  • I've never been to Vietnam but a friend from there sent me some photos from a wonderful big lake in Ha Noi, so for me maybe that will be the first place to visit in that country.
    Btw, it's not yet a well known country in Spain but hope to visit in my next trip to southeast Asia :)
    • Hi Estanis! How are you? Thank you for kind comment :)
      The lake that you mentioned must be Hồ Gươm. It's a big lake which is located in the center of Hà Nội capital. It relates to the Vietnamese history from the ancient time. Hồ Gươm is known as the 'green treasure' of Hà Nội. Well, this is definitely an interesting attraction to visit when you are here!
      Although Vietnam is not well known in Spain but i do believe you won't regret anything for trip to my country :)
This reply was deleted.