lefties

It is about those who use their left hands or their left feet. I see that some left-handers can be very talented and smart. Some people are both righties and lefties at the same time. Those who use their left hands or feet have more force in using them. For instance, shooting a ball. The percentage of the lefties is not that big compared to the dominant one of the righties. I wonder if anyone can give more light to this discussion. Thanks for your participation.  

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Khaili mumnoon, Aiman! Some people reach forty and they still play football. Do you remember that Cameronian player, Rogie Miller? Or the Italian goalkeeper, Zoff? At the age of 34, you are still young and you can give more. Is it true that when you shoot the ball it goes like a rocket? Thanks for your nice and useful comment.

• Oh my God! You can use both hands, amazing. That is the reason why my friend, Evangelina is smart and unique. I built my supposition according to rare cases of left-handers and footedness people. I was not depending on any scientific reasons, just hunches. Of course, both Mr. Estanis and Mr. Mishaikh like logic. I noticed from their topics and comments that they like to use reason most of the time. This will avoid them any problems in the long run. I am glad that you can use both hands. Thanks, Eva.  

• XD

• Thanks Mary for your two letters comment. Is there any possibility of being one of your friends? Thanks again.

• D:

• Gracias Mary! What does this letter D stand for? Nevertheless,  I am stillhoping. Thanks.

• Are you for real?

tenor.gif

• Salam Alikom Mr.Daro h r u and thank you for sharing your discussion with us yes i'm a left handed and left feet and yes i have power on both left hand and left feet and yes i play soccer a lot and in this age of 34 i still play and left hand i use my power lifting and other activity :) i'm so glad for your kind share Mr. Daro

and again Thank you

• Main samajta hoon, lekin mera matlab. Let me continue here by saying. I was mistaken in supposition. I don't know where did I get that information? Thanks, Mr. Mishaikh for your useful comment. You and Mr. Estanis always like to be logical and to the point and that what is needed. Thanks for both of you. 

• May God bless you and your friend too.

This reply was deleted.