Juan david

hi my name is juan i would like learn a lot of english i can speak and talk a few but i want learn more for my personal experience.

if you have time for teach me english i will be very grateful.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hola Juan David,  queiro ser tu amigo. Welcome to the world of learning, Juan. You will find many friends who are ready to help you to improve your English skills. I hope to be one of your friends. 

• Yeshiwua said:

Hello Juan David.. Welcome to MyEnglishClub

thanks yeshiwua

Juan david
    hi my name is juan i would like learn a lot of english i can speak and talk a few but i want learn more for my personal experience. if you have time…
  • 2643999083?profile=originalthanks rosemary :)

• Hello Juan David.. Welcome to MyEnglishClub

• Hi, juan david! Welcome to EC! I hope you will enjoy every part and side of EC, which means that you will achieve your goals to improve your english!

juan david's Page
    juan david's Page on MyEnglishClub
  • 2643998688?profile=original

•      U are in the right place Juan  if invest  it correctly  . This site  according to my own personal experience  is designed  to develop  ur English language  through writing  . Hence u should involve  urself  in all the activities  here  like commenting on video   , photos   , blog   and participate in  in discussion   . On the  other side  ,  you urself  should post ur own photo , blog ..... etc  and read other  members  comments  on them and write ur own replies   . I advice  u to read a  daily  news paper in English   or read any sort of topic that interests  u  to get words from ur reading and use them here  . Keep a small note for this purpose   :) .  U can chat and make friends  here many are welling to exchange  their Skype  ID  with u I am sure of that  . However  , speaking  about myself  the English Club  is the most wonderful  place for learning English   . Best of luck Juan  :) 

This reply was deleted.