Jealousy

Jealousy/grudge... what is it? Professional one. Personal one. No matter which one. Have you ever faced this phenomenon? How do you suggest to deal with this? How do YOU deal with it? Thank you.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I enjoy reading comments. The comments reflect the different personality. Nice topic.

• Jealousy,mainly,  is not good as a personal behaviour.. specially not some but generally mentally sick individuals have such problem...This problem comes from God..Because, God created them with this psychology...My humble suggestion is not to be  collocutor with such people because they harm the people with their wrong point of views....

2) Releted with this JEALOUSY topic was published By Ratu on Feb.20,2017... I suggest you and the others to read  it.....

3) Jealousy/grudge is also told in Holy Bible , Torah and Quran .....and its importance, infuence over people....Grazie mille .  Adriano Martelli

• Hello Olga.

When I only speak about my social environment, I'm not jealous at all and have no grudge against anyone.
    Generally, I avoid discussing with people who don't have discussions-culture because it is in vain.

That, I advise everyone who does not want to go in endless discussions without achieving any results. It's just wasted time and cost your nerves.

• Hi Rose ) Happy to see you after a long time (not sure who was absent more..you or me ))) heh

That's so true what you say, Rose. Neither am I jealous. I am quite satisfied with everything I have in my life. Maybe many years ago I was... not anymore. I know who I am..what I am...and what I can do.. Well...I am not speaking about love things. Love is always such an unpredictable phonomenon..heh...no one knows where can get into a trap of love.

Nowadays I'd sooner want to learn how to deal with the situation when you are envied...gosh...I will never learn how to not feel bad finding myself in such a crap...

Thanks for dropping in ))) Have a wonderful weekend. 

• Ah, sorry, you weren't asking about one's own feelings of envy/jealousy, but how you deal when somebody is acting out on these feelings against you? 

Yes, I've experienced this a few times. It depends... if this person is telling you their feelings openly. Then you don't have to do much, only listen, and be empathetic with that person. Because it's actually a good sign when people can tell you this directly. - But if a person is talking behind your back, or is scheming against you... then you have to address this. Especially in your working environment this could have disastrous outcomes otherwise. Sometimes mediation is needed to resolve those problems. What exactly is your problem, OM? 

• Privyet  O M, when you have that  feeling, it is better to go away from that place.  Thanks for sharing. 

• Good solution, Dara. It is when you feel envious. What about when you are envied? And there is no way where to go....only if to let others take your place?? ...How to deal with that? 

I wish I knew the answer...)))

Thanks for the comment.

• I like your comment Ryyyssssss!

Hi Dear Olga,

Well, when it comes to not having something others do have (Materialistic things) like a well-paid job, a car, and beauty ...LOL I believe that I can pursue it and get for myself by hard work. On the other hand love is something which cannot be gained forcefully. In this case, it is natural to have jealousy with a person whom a person u like gives more attention or love:P, In my opinion, the best way to deal with such situation is, first of all, tell the truth that u like that person and if still, nothing seems to be changing then walk away. 

I simply walk away or make the distance from all those things which makes me sad and develope jealousy in my heart. It's difficult but not impossible :D

• My dear SNR ))) You are absolutely right with your words. Nothing to rest or add. I admire how wisely you solve the issue. And well, that's exactly what I also think...we do have to tell the truth...and if love is reciprocal, there won't be a place for jealousy... Love doesn't hurt. Love gives us wings. 

Thanks so much for your comment. I appreciate it a lot )))

Thank You Witch GIF - ThankYouWitch ThankYou GIFs

for you )))

PS: I also love Rys's comment ))

• Hello O.M.

Well, well, it's sure that I have ever experienced that. But, now I don't really care about that feeling. One can't deny when it's about their spouse, unless they don't love each other. ^^

Jealousy is really a big deal between brothers and sisters. When it happens, one should understand and step back, if not, the confraternity would be broken.

I just think that I will appreciate what I have and what opportunities will come to me.

Thank you for your great topic. ^^

This reply was deleted.