I don't know why the world cup is not important for me as before, I'm not very eager to watch the matches as before.

Is it very important to you?

Here are some questions to show your interest, if you like , Please answer one or more.

Your participation would be appreciated.

1. Which matches do you watch even if you have to go to work?

2. Do you intend to take some days off for watching the matches?

3. Do you have any information about the ticket prices and channel broadcasting rights?

4. Do you have information about the date and time of the matches?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No, It's not important for me :)

• Hi Neda

Then you don't have the worry and anxiety of football fans :)

Thanks dear for your nice reply.

• Since Germany has defeated Brazil, I'm now more concern about it :D

• Hi Ali

It was a crying game for all Brazil soccer fans. The reaction of Brazilian fans was really heartbreaking, I was really impressed when I saw children were crying :(

Thanks for your reply.

• Seriously i don't like Football but all my friends are head over heels in love with football. As i don't want to be the odd one out in discussions i have started liking it :-D
    • Hi Niki

Thanks so much for liking it, most girls are not interested in football :)

• Hi Saba,
    I don't have TV here in Japan and haven't seen any matches. I was invited to someone's house to see Germany vs USA but I didn't go. Most activity is while we sleep in Japan.
    Here are my answers to your questions:

1. No
    2. No
    3. No
    4. No
    • Hi Mr. Bob!

Haha.............I was surprised by your answers :)

No TV set

No.....

No.....

No.....

No.....

But I like to ask you a question that the answer is " Yes ".

Do you like gardening?   :)

• Well, I don't like football at all. But many friends of mine are crazy about matches. I never ever watched a single match but I always ask them about the results

• Hi Ali,

well, it's not good to be crazy about football matches, since watching football matches is very stressful, as you said, you are carefree about football and it is very good........ unfortunately, I read from newspapers one Iranian died because of a heart attack after watching Iran-Bosnia football 2014.

This reply was deleted.