Introduction Myself

Hi everyone, I'm Jim Brown from Myanmar (some known as Burma) and I'm a English leaner. I think my English level is upper intermediate and I have pronunciation and accent problem while I'm speaking in English. I'm looking for someone who can practice English speaking on skype, my skype name is Jim Brown. I hope to make many friends from EC.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Kolaee bell Jim Brown. I do not know much about your language but I hope

I learn more from you soon. 100 Rifles was a famous film in the sixties or so, I 

guess, he shared it with Raquel Welch and Burt Renolds. Thanks again.

• Hi Dara Gion, I surprise that you know how are you in burmese . I haven't see the movie that you mentioned but I do know about actor Jim Brown. Actually Jim Brown is my nick name and it was given by my grandpa. Nice to meet you Dara. 

• H lo Jim Brown, naykaunglar. Your name reminds me of that actor, Jim Brown in that movie with Raquel Welch, 100 Rifles. I hope to do my best to help you. I also hope to be one of your friends. 

• Hi, Jim_Brown! Welcome to EC! I hope you will find the friends and improve your English speaking level!

Jim_Brown's Page
    Jim_Brown's Page on MyEnglishClub
  • Good Jim , I hope you got friends from EC who can speak with you through skype. 

• Hi Emilio, at the moment I can't talk with you on skype cos i'm at office. Please just search and add my name on skype, call me when I active on skype. 

• Hi Jim, my name is Emilio, I'm from Dominican Republic
    I'm not good speaking but I'd like to practice..
This reply was deleted.