Introduce Myself

Hi everyone,

My name Duong, I am living in a small country. There have namy beautifull places to visit.

If someone have plan to visit my country, please message me I will take you around the city I'm living (Ho Chi Minh City).

Honestly, I'm hungry in English. I really need helps from you all about speaking and writing.

I have plan to get IELTS 7.5.  However, my English is toooo bad now lol.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Welcome. You will love it here. The forum has many amazing people that are always willing to help. I absolutely love this forum!

• Your effort will undoubtedly bear fruits soon

• Hello there, Vietnam! Nice to see someone from that side of the world. You know, I have a plan to go there I just don't know yet when will I do that. In case, it would be great to have someone to interpret the people. How's that?

Don't worry, you are free to call me here in UAE and in the Philippines as well. :D

Nice to meet you. :)

• Vietnam, somewhere I plan to visit. Welcome to EC and enjoy your staying here.
  • You are welcome to EC Doung.  You will have great opportunities in this forum to learn English, subject you should be actively participating in the learning activities.

• Hi, dear Duong and welcome to EC! Nice to meet you. I will not say your English is so baaaaad. It needs mastering but you have entered the right site.

• Hello Duong, and welcome to the Club. 

Good luck on your IELTS plan.. I really need also to do it, although I can not find time at all neither for study, not for preparation.

• Duong, dont worry about your english level. We are here to improve our english skill, don't hesitate to ask us if you need a help. Enjoy!
  • Hi Duong, nice to meet you. let me say that you come to the right place :)

don't worry about your English level , most of us are not native speakers so we are here to improve our skills in English. And don't wory about members, they are so kind and helpful.

just participate and have fun in EC :)

• Thank you very much for your comment.  you help me have more power to countinue with my English.
    Rahul Wazir said:

Hello, Doung!

Your English is not bad .... you can communicate in it. BTW I have observed that your english is better than my english :) 

i wish you will score this much marks in IELTS 

Introduce Myself
    Hi everyone, My name Duong, I am living in a small country. There have namy beautifull places to visit. If someone have plan to visit my country, ple…
This reply was deleted.