Introduce Myself

Hi everyone,

My name Duong, I am living in a small country. There have namy beautifull places to visit.

If someone have plan to visit my country, please message me I will take you around the city I'm living (Ho Chi Minh City).

Honestly, I'm hungry in English. I really need helps from you all about speaking and writing.

I have plan to get IELTS 7.5.  However, my English is toooo bad now lol.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That's Okay. Will see what happen with me later:). 
    Roman said:

I know some people here. But i guess, you will find them in main chat room. I don't know if i can tell you their names, they will blame me maybe)

Introduce Myself
    Hi everyone, My name Duong, I am living in a small country. There have namy beautifull places to visit. If someone have plan to visit my country, ple…
  • I know some people here. But i guess, you will find them in main chat room. I don't know if i can tell you their names, they will blame me maybe)

• Hi Roman,

Thanks for your information. I will do my best. Do you know anyone whom are English Speaking? I need them correct my  grammar and pronounciation as well.

• Hi, Duong! Welcome in English Club! You need long time to impruve your wnglish level! Don't think that it is easy. You can find the hints, how to start here http://www.myenglishclub.com/ or just click the button "MyEC" at the left upper corner of the site. There you will find usefull links. And also come to the "Main room" or the chat and talk, don't be shy! Good luck with your learning! I am Roman fom Ukraine.

MyEnglishClub
    MyEnglishClub (MyEC), your page in English
This reply was deleted.