In the name of LOVE

Looking for a perfect match? Each of us wants to be with someone who can be with them forever. But I guess there is no such things as perfect. All I know is that.it does not start finding the right person but it begins with being the right person. Yeah, truly good relationship don't just happen by accident. It is not a good idea to rush in to things. So, find ways to make relationship healthy and make effort to nurture the relationship. 

Communication is very important. Talking to your partner in a respectful manner makes the relationship solid. Also, remember to be a good listener as well, if you don't, its pointless. There should no any reservations in your mind that may start nitpicking. Being open will clear your thoughts or hesitations. Honesty and Trust. Be honest all the time. Even "white lies" are not healthy for a good relationship. These qualities are potential to make a relationship healthy. A mutual respect is also needed. It's okay to disagree but you must respect each others opinion and differences. Having a partner that is dependable and reliable will give you a great sense of security within the relationship. In addition,friendship shall remain,it must not end. It should be an on going priority,for this it can help them weather the storm and crises they will surely face in the future. Showing affection,ideally on a daily basis. Hold hands, kiss when parting or greeting and say loving each other. If you are on LDR (Long Distance Relationship),well give time  to have a voice chat, send card or message, make romantic surprises, make them feel like there are no boundaries,as if he/she is just beside you. Appreciating there efforts is also important to both gender. Make them feel that you value the things they do. Possess a sense of humor,it also adds flavor to your partner. Make him/her laugh (flirt with each other) this would lessen conflicts and it is a great mood lightener.

Let us be certain  that excitement  stays in the relationship. Always have time to each other no matter what else is going on in your life. Don't be a fading couple instead be inseparable eternally. Then you can proudly say " I done all of these In the name of LOVE".

STOP, WATCH AND LISTEN

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi MileyJ. I've learned marriage is not the covenant between two but three people: God, , the husband and the wife. That really led my marriage to a higher level. Since then, we as a couple, have born lots of daily fruits. I make my best to tell my close buddies this reality that adds so much happiness to our lives. Living by example also, our kids grow up happily, God is the vine and we are his branches.
    • Wow..yeah you were right. Thanks frank, I also read that on Bible. 

• thanks for this topic.i totally agree with u.everything u mentioned is just the sound solid basis to any successful and happily ever after relationship.
  • It's wonderful Thursday morning! Don't forget to greet your love ones with a smile. Utter the sweetest words that make him/her inspire (even to your kids and those you love the most). It is another day to prepare yourself in an in-depth journey into relationships. God Bless All. mwahh
  • thanks for adding this topic. I would like to say that love needs patience and commitment, generosity  and kindness, honesty and indulgence, obviously respect and lots of humility, Love is more giving than receiving

• you are very welcome frank. as they say every moment is an experience...like LOVE
    • thanks for your welcome, and for your generosity, it is noticeable

• Love is a wonderful thing to experience. Don't let just run into your life but treasure every single day,every moments. 
    • Excellent song, that is all I've received from my bleoved wife even before we got married sixteen years ago. I mean since we both starting dating, from that very moment I've felt we both have love each other sincerely, thanks God above.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful song, I will add it to my repertory of recitation, I liked it a lot, thanks once more

• really..nice to hear that. Continue cherishing her..love her like the very first time. God plans the good one frank. Thanks again for giving time to read and response to my blog. Regards to your wife. Happy forever. Goodnight!
This reply was deleted.