Replies

• Dunno... am I visible now? Can't think of anything I would do different...

• It is unusual for me.  I have been experience this invisibility since long,  I was not paid mucy or any attention by the people around me.  Then I used it to observe them.  It was easy for me, because nobody saw me (paid attention at me) while study them and in result I find 'characters' for my stories and blogs.

•  

I would discuss the matter with a circus and worked there for one day.

• oh, you can be, whenever you want...

2602b64bd39703d21ad4aeec02dcfac0.jpg?profile=RESIZE_710x

• XD

• If I could be invisible! Ummm good one. I become a hero n help cops to catch criminals ahahah
  • Spectacular question! With that capacity, I'd like to enjoy more than one day, okay? Giggling.

Hmmm, first of all, I want to go to a zoo. I want to touch a tiger, a snake, a... any animal I'm afraid and I don't dare to touch now.

Second, I want to trick those who like trick others usually.

Third, I may do something meaningful and helpful to make them feel like dreams come true, giggling~

Then... find a quiet place, have a good sleep!!!

• ''Spectacular question! ''

Is it, though? You're so easy to please. :/

• I think I,ll have a funny day in my workplace
  • Good question, Rody :)
    I would for sure use this situation. Would enjoy scaring people like moving with some things or playing with light.. then I would enjoy getting to know how others gossip about me and in the end I would get on the board of the plane and would fly to Hawai for free :D so the very next day when m visible I would start enjoying my holiday there.
This reply was deleted.