Imagination

Let's imagine the following situation:

You bought an old house.

During the renovation of this old house, you find a very old wooden box in the attic. The box is locked, but you cannot find the key to this box.

You shake the box and like a miracle, the lock opens by itself.

You're excited and curious and want to know what's in this box. You open the box, take out the content, and are shocked.

What's in this box and why are you shocked about it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am now telling you about my idea of the contents of the box:

In this box are many small drawings that show a woman wearing clothes that appear to be from the 17th century. What shocked me is the fact that this woman looks like me. Your resemblance to me is amazing when I don't think of old-fashioned clothes and hairstyle.
I just wonder how that can be. I am shocked and speechless.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now it's your turn to tell us what you've found in the box.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for your contribution, sewar.

It's an interesting and nice imagination. 

• There is a handwritten note that says:

"To the new owner of this charming old house:
    I can't believe you bought this rotten money pit! Muahhahaha... Suuuuckeeeer!"

• When I opened the box I found something that shocked me. In the box there was a mouse's skeleton. Though I thought there would be gold or some coins. 

• It is a mirror in the box and you see yourself as a kid in that mirror.

• Nice imagination, Tabrez alam. 

• You're Next | Movie fanart | fanart.tv

• D:

• LOL, A738a!

• I was wondering that after opening the box gennie will come out and fulfil all your wishes.

• Nice imagination.

But...what will you do when all your wishes are granted?

There will be no more reason to live any longer because all that remains is a boring life without goals and challenges.

Nothing to fight for, and nothing to dream of. Do not you think so?

This reply was deleted.