Imagination

Let's imagine the following situation:

You bought an old house.

During the renovation of this old house, you find a very old wooden box in the attic. The box is locked, but you cannot find the key to this box.

You shake the box and like a miracle, the lock opens by itself.

You're excited and curious and want to know what's in this box. You open the box, take out the content, and are shocked.

What's in this box and why are you shocked about it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am now telling you about my idea of the contents of the box:

In this box are many small drawings that show a woman wearing clothes that appear to be from the 17th century. What shocked me is the fact that this woman looks like me. Your resemblance to me is amazing when I don't think of old-fashioned clothes and hairstyle.
I just wonder how that can be. I am shocked and speechless.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now it's your turn to tell us what you've found in the box.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• When the jennie fullfill his all wishes then he will ask another wish likewise he will continue till his last....as the human nature wants more always...lol

• Lol, Tabrez alam.

You are right, human beings are greedy. 

• A bottle contains an ancient drink but still fresh. There are words on the bottle (elixir of life).Then I drink the liquid and it transforms me as a young  man forever.  

• Please, tell me, Tawfeeq, is there a left over for me? (Just joking!)

One more question: do you really want to live for ever? I am not sure if that were the best wish if we see how world becomes worse and worse, and also, I surely think, one day, we would get tired of life. 

• I was joking for sure. This leads me to a question "Why should someone look for a kind of ( elixir of life) and avoid the normal death of human?" everything has an end and We should be satisfied with the concept of death.

I enjoy reading your dissection Rose

• This reply was deleted.
    • Lol, dear Bossona, I would not be shocked if there were gems and jewelry in the box but highly pleased. Nevertheless, I have to say the idea is not bad.

I am looking forward to reading your new imagination.

This reply was deleted.