As for me, I won't give up my current job, but,

1. I would like to have an Audio Studio or a little musical theatre or musical coffee shop with a small stage - for the live music (Violin, Cello, Double Bass, Flute, Clarinet, Piano, Classic Guitar).

2. I would like to have a world trip once for all.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, Belarevo!

Thanks for your reply!

Farming is not a bad idea at all, and it will be a good business if you like & enjoy farming with your family. On the other hand, a luxury car (BMW) isn't a good idea, so I think you need to buy a small truck or a small ban or a zip car (Land Rover).

• hmmmm

thank to God and give to  my family

• Hi, Rofi!

Thanks for your reply!

Most importantly, thanking to God is the first priority, but I don't know about the lottery money, if it is truly God's willing or not, because there wouldn't be a labouring endeavour on it. 

• Woh , am already dreaming please don't wake me up.

• Hi, Ihsan!

Thanks for your reply! OK, keep dreaming!!! I won't wake you up, haha!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hi, Gergely!

Thanks for your reply in details!

I think, if whoever won this unexpected lottery money, they have a plenty of things to do, so I wanted to know just the first & second priorities of choices. As I see your list & consider the first & second choices, if I were you I could choose 'Sightseeing Tours' & 'Saving some money for your children'.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hi, Narendar!

Thanks for your reply!

Of your dream going to Paris, hmmm, I wonder your reason, why only Paris!!! You must have some special reason for it. Good thinking of caring for Poor & Abnormal people!!!

• I will help people who haven't house,and  with other money I will buy an airplane................
    • Hi, Arta!

Thanks for your interest & reply!

I am afraid that this one million pound unfortunately isn't enough for your ambition, because an airplane cost more than a million pound, even a small private jet so expensive but perhaps an old style small aircraft as a small air propeller. 

• The first thing I would do when I won  a million pound lottery would be travelling the world together with my family. Second, I would probably sponsored an educational scholarship program for less fortunate children in my town for many of them have been working hard just to earn money for their education.

This reply was deleted.