As for me, I won't give up my current job, but,

1. I would like to have an Audio Studio or a little musical theatre or musical coffee shop with a small stage - for the live music (Violin, Cello, Double Bass, Flute, Clarinet, Piano, Classic Guitar).

2. I would like to have a world trip once for all.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, Jane!

I have a few Filipino friends here in MyEC, it's nice to meet you here. Welcome to MyEC!

Thanks for your interest & reply!

Travelling around the world is very common for everyone here, but a sponsorship for the educational scholarship is the first one here, which sounds a very good idea. 

• Thanks... I think its one of the major problems of my society. I`m a witness to this situation. So given a chance to win a million lottery, the rest of the money that was left after I treat myself and my family  will be invested to the education of the less fortunate children especially those that are abusively forced by their parents to work at a younger age. But even if I don`t have a million I will still help them in my own little way. Actually, I have 2 scholars last school year and I`m planning to add one the next school year.
    • Hi, Jane!

Thanks very much for your comment in reply again! I really appreciated. May God bless you & all your future efforts! Take care!

• I will around the World.^^ 

• Hi, Rou!

Thanks for your interest & reply!

I believe you meant 'you will travel around the world', so it should be 'I will travel around the world, or I will have a trip around the world'

• If I won a million pound lottery, it is a very surprised for me, I can't believe it. I will beat and bite me to confirm that it is true. If it is true, I will make two plans.

1. I would like to open a company at my hometown. Let my country's people and friends to work in my company. Give them best welfare.

2. Take my family to go to some beautiful cities, let them to know the world have so many beautiful landscape.

• Hi, James!

Thanks very much for your reply!

Your English seems to be very good, very poetic & expressive also. Haha, of course, you want to make sure if it's absolutely true as it might be still dreaming.

You also seem to have a beautiful heart like your profile photo, as you are caring for your people & your family & friends in your hometown. You are right, there are so many places still not shown to the world, where we've never seen before as it's so fantastic in the nature of beauty on its own. Good luck to you!

• If I had 1 million pounds. I exploiting this money to implement his dream and my dream is all over our country make the place where people who are left without a home and sees no purpose in life to find my national home.
    • Hi, Simona!

Thanks for your reply! 

May God bless those who are homeless but desperately need homes! May the implementation of your & your country's dream be exploited by the resources!

• Hi, Anastasia!

Thanks for commenting back again! Yes, indeed. This seems to gives us some opportunity in giving such a time thinking of both ambitions as a comparison.

This reply was deleted.