As for me, I won't give up my current job, but,

1. I would like to have an Audio Studio or a little musical theatre or musical coffee shop with a small stage - for the live music (Violin, Cello, Double Bass, Flute, Clarinet, Piano, Classic Guitar).

2. I would like to have a world trip once for all.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hahaha, it's a good idea....setting up your own business first, and then expand this business in order to meet your ambitions accordingly. Thanks a lot again!!!
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Hi, Nguyen!

Actually I have noticed that there are so many people thinking for the charity with the winning money, not bad at all, as there are some people out there, who are caring for their neighbours.

Visiting & meeting other people from different countries are very important in learning the other cultures, and even its virtual on-line world is so helpful too.

• In fact if i won a million pound i'll be confused. But i'll tray to invest this money and allocate a part for charity then i'll do a trip around the world and  complate my master degree and PH in cambridge,U C L or oxford.

• Hi, Sayed Morsy!

It's nice to see you here, and thanks for your reply!

Charity & trip are very common, mostly for everyone. Plus achieving the high education degree is a goal for any student too. You seemed to have been thinking of studying broad in UK. Why in UK not somewhere else?

• i will travel around the world....
    • Hi, Anar!

Thanks for your reply....! Only travelling around the world?

• Hi, oppah,

If I won that money, I would travel around the world especially E - speaking countries. I'd hired the most expensive tutor in English. jajaja
    • Hi, Dongseng!

Thanks for your late reply, haha!

Who that tutor will be, I wonder! The most expensive tutor, then a million pound wouldn't enough for you, hahaha!

• For me, the first thing i wanna do is to make some donation to those who really need our help'

second,  I will improve myself both inside and outside. such as study abroad or travel around the world;

third , i`d like to make my own business

forth, maybe a little eveil ,i wanna punishi those who huit me .

• Hi, Sophiawang!

Thanks for your reply!

Improving yourself for both inside & outside (internal & external achievements) is a very good thinking.... and also studying in abroad & travelling around the world are an ideal plan too.

But your fourth wish doesn't seem to be good even if someone has hurt you, as an revenge possibly causes another one.

This reply was deleted.