Replies

• WOW M. Hakim

You know what? The art of being a gentleman is a losing skill nowadays. It's hard to find a true gentleman nowadays. Thus, it's really refreshing to know that you want not only to be a gentleman, but a "learned gentleman". Good luck and all the best to you. 

• ...........I always equate skills with arts....... so If I want to learn something, I want to learn the art of convincing you to talk with me in skype.........kekekeke!

• Hehehe Anele, convincing is really an art form. I'm learning it too.

• hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• I would like to learn to drive, feeling nervous  I never got on to the roads  :)

• Dear Nadira, I know the feeling. I was a "late driver", because I don't see the need to drive previously. Then, I moved office, and had to drive. The first time I learned to drive was really nerve wrecking. Once I got my driving licence, I was a menace on the road because I was driving too slow. LOL. I was really nervous. But, I had to do it. Good luck Nadira.

• Maybe it would be slang.

• Hmm Vikky Stadnik, honestly I don't see the need for slang skills, though it is a small part of communication. However, to understand slang is good. Thank you for answering. :-)

• to play the classical guitar....

• i am eager to play it once, me too i don't know the different between them but i think it is the simple one used in Spanish song ...i am interesting  :))

This reply was deleted.