Replies

• In my case it will be the skill which learn something quickly and easily. I hope this skill will be helpful to learn other difficult things any of us difficult to learn.

But I don't know what extent it's partible. Anyhow we can get that skill we can learn everything. People will be more knowledgeable than earlier. So it will affects to fair distribution of money among people. I meant it eliminates the unfair distribution of money and knowledge.

Thank you.     

• Hmmm Madu.. A skill to learn something quickly and easily.... sounds a good skill to have. I want to learn it too. Please tell me if you find it anywhere. :-D

• and whats more...hmm....

communication is one of the most important skills for a person to learn when you have communicating skills, you can control you life and success may come to you naturally. Words have no tax, for this reason, communication is cheap for a successful life.

the ability to choose what to learn and to learn them quickly..thats also very important......

• Raya.. yes, The Pen is indeed mightier than the Sword. With the new internet world; border less word, Communication is more important than ever.

• Bia, I think any person can master or semi-master computer skills, especially the younger generations. However, I think it's really take a perseverance and skills of a really determine person to master any foreign languages. You are so lucky that maybe by "default" that most of Armenians are trilingual. So which the fourth language are you going to learn? 

• oh dear Noa i dont think i am going to learn the fourth language, though my son has taken Spanish too , and he is ten years old, maybe with him i will learn some basic things in Spanish, but i have to improve the other not less important skill..the communication with other ppl, in which i do fail sometimes....

• WOW Bia.. I think to learn other language(s) while you are still young is much easier. And I'm sure your son will master it in no time at all. 

Yes, communication with other people is really an important skill to have, especially in my work, the persuasive communication. I failed miserably on that aspect. Maybe because I really don't like to persuade people. Any idea how to improve on that?

• have no idea yet...i need them too...hehehe i will inform you whenever i find the answers...lol!

• Promise?  That would be our project together.

• I think there are two important skills: computer skills and language skills. The world is changing and it is changing at increasing speed.  We have to live  with that speed. Almost every kind of work today is connected with computer.With basic computer skills you’ll be more successful today in your work in any field of research. Using the opportunities of the World  Wide Web, you’ll have a busier day and you’ll be provided with all the information you need. Language skills are also very important nowadays. One should know two or three or even more languages to be considered an intelligent person.Armenians are considered to be bilingual , and in recent years they have also acquired the third more important language , the English language, so that now we are trilingual.If you’re a businessman or a director of a very prosperous firm where you have to deal with different kind of negotiations with foreign firms , it will be better for you and for your firm if you master some languages (especially Russian and European languages ) properly.

This reply was deleted.