Replies

• the three is Armenian, Russian and English, right ?

• This reply was deleted.
    • Dear  sony

I do admire people who have the patient to do such thing. It really requires patient and interest. Can you do a stitching like this one? 

2392898976?profile=original

• Hmmm .. sony. Where do I get these pictures??  That's a secret. LOL. By the way, Mr. Know-It-All-Google said you can ask him anything you want to know. Just ask the RIGHT questions.

2393972897?profile=original

• Uh uh  sony

Now I'm crying cat tears. LOL 2393972740?profile=original

• I think I always enjoy to learn what draw my attention, like hmmm, English learning now, but I like also to learn more about History, Geography, Economics, Philosophy anD so on ( understand related matters like these, named previously). But, the main is: Learning is the best activity which the human reasoning can be feed, because it`s a nourishment that never ends, you`ll always have enough willing to ask for more of it. That`s my view!

• WOW  Daniel To be able to learn all those tough subjects and understand them. WOW. 

• i wish i could learn skill about reading Xiao-Mi 's heart :)
    so exciting :p

• Narizawa ... why you want to read Xiao-Mi 's heart? You want to steal her ideas for blogs??  Tsk tsk tsk ...  naughty you. hahahaha

• Rana Sakour, I think now your SKILL is to appreciate a good guitar music :-D. Anyway, I know it's cliche but it is never to late to learn it, right? 

2392887490?profile=original

• Learning Kung Fu! Well, I've always been fascinated with this skill, and personally, I think it's cool to actually know how to do Kung Fu. Besides, possessing this skill comes with lots of benefits, you could defend yourself, you have a self discipline and you're physically fit! ^_^

This reply was deleted.