Replies

• Yes, language skills are very useful. It can open up many windows of opportunities.

• These are still in dreaming process :-D hahahaha. We can crack our heads together and come up with the ideas.

• I'm going to able to play violin, viola, cello, all those strings. I'm learning it right now, but I wish I could play it really good, every girls' heart would melt like a cheese. And singing like Michael Buble or Josh Groban.
    Another language will be French and German. What a greedy and lazy.
    • Hmmm...  you are asking too much  :-P. Need to put priority. Which one is the first one? I think it should be the one that can melt girls' hearts. hehehehe

• I wish there is a book called "Complete Idiot Guide to Coping with People" hahah or "Coping with People for Dummies". 

I think that's a nice skill to have "to cope with people in the right way" because honestly I am still learning and I don't think I learn a single thing and how to cope. Thus, sometimes I would rather go on silent mode. 2392883219?profile=original

2392883274?profile=original

• Yes! I like all the book for dummies, since I am a dummy..
    • Hahaha. Maybe we can collaborate and write those books

• This reply was deleted.
    • so what are you going to do with that iron man suit? Are you going to replace Tony Stark? :-D

• Sis pls, I choose language learning! 【when u learn as many languages as you can, you can learn as many cultures as you can, then you brain will be wider and wider just as your eyesight does】

• That is my answer too auntie...

Well if i must choose what language, that is Spanish, French, and Deutch.. Chinese too.. Cantonese  too.. well alot in my mind, so i cant mention it all :D:D:D

This reply was deleted.