if you wake up at the morning and find your self at the first class of school ,, and you know that you have new chance in life what will you do,, what things you will do and what things you will never do,, is that is good for you or bad thing to start again

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• First of all, I'll cry coz I have to put up with those hardships !
    But happy as well coz I can start every thing once again with no mistake !
    • it is good comment Sinper Venom but remeber the old mestake correct our way

• Noorany ,, always we decide our steps , we have to be careful more for some things , u can wake up everyday as new person u can do everything just be happy and trust your self

• Actually, I think I don't want to star again. I think even all those mistakes were necessary to get me where I am right now and probably if I start again, I would do the same things.

• that is great Shabeen so  we can think that we start the life again and we can try to avoid mistake as we can

• u like to be in the 1th class Adlet for me i don't like elementary school i will like to be in secondary school , and for doing the best it never be late always u can do the best Adlet

• i think i will to do diffrent from everyone. Second thing is that wht ever i will do befor doing tht i will take permission from my parent and i always do tht things by which my parents bcm happy 

• so you accept and you like starting over Nirav i think your parents are lucky because you try to make them happy

• v realize in later stage of life what v have missed. Every stage of life is full of opportunities and at the next stage when v analyze (if v do) that v have wasted our time. So if one is lucky to get the life back, perhaps the golden opportunity to rectify ur mistakes.

This reply was deleted.