Replies

• Hehehe, what can I say VsaDarwisa, I have too many lazy bones. Thus, it is easier for me to buy that designing them. I salute you that you want to spend your times and effort in designing the coats. And you are correct. The satisfaction you would get is priceless when people starts to admire your handiwork. 

• hi Noa, of course no one would get surprised if i said that i would like to be a swan and feel the taste of freedom and being graceful and etc....but right now i would like to be myself....for a day?..no..its  a too short period of time..i would like to be myself for two days.....i live a normal life for others' point of view but only my own self knows what i wish for and who is my real self....i would be a good girl if i were myself..hehe ..no pretending...no fake smiles..no mask I'm wearing all the time....i would choose to be a mother (only then im my real self), but also i would be a FREE girl, a free person with my two angels for two days...of god give me those two cherished days...just FORTY_EIGHT hours ..am i asking too much?:)

• BIA, wow, your answer surprised me the most. WHY? Because you just wanted to be YOU, whereas everyone and that included me want to be somebody else. I wish I can give you  your two cherish days. 

2392887481?profile=original

• i would be a diver to live in the other world (sea)

• Abdullah, yeah, the sea world is full of undiscovered surprises. I have been meaning to learn to dive for the longest time, but my swimming is non-existence. So I have been postponing it for the long time. Your sentence make me want to learn it. Thanks

2392887684?profile=original

• I want to be the president of the world,then i will be putting the countries together in order to make itself in a peaceful world of all the time.

• Wayne, A very noble idea indeed. But don't you think everyone is too world apart and too stubborn to change in only A Day?

• At least i have done what as a president of the world has to do!

• LOL Wayne. Then can you make sure everyone not to wage wars against each other at least for the next 1000 years? Make sure everyone sign the pledge and keep the pledge in a very safe place. Really appreciate it.

• Camilla... and who would be the HERO in this play? Brad Pitt? George Clooney? Robert Pattison? hehehe. I don't mind if Viggo Mortenson (Hero in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy) would be the hero in that big theater of yours.

This reply was deleted.