Replies

• Hmmm .... now I wonder how do you jump between your dimensions. 

• I would like to be a little girl again

• Bala :-D I want to be a little girl too, sometimes. Seems being a child is free from all the trouble and stress. A good wish. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Nancy, first of all, Welcome to EC. Hope your stay in here is enjoyable and fruitful. I am sure you can realise your dream of  becoming an Air Hostess one day soon.

• Nancy, if English language is the only barrier for you in realising your dream, I am sure you will find a way to be fluent in this language. Practice, practice and practice. Good Luck.

• I really want to be Noaslpls, but I don't want to be Old like her now.. :p

Well,, because she is so popular in mainroom and have written a lot blogs... :D:D:D

I repeat again.. I dont want to be Old like  her in a Day :p:p:p

• LOL Adimas. If you want to be NOASLPLS for a day, you have to accept her oldness and all her wrinkles. You cannot not to accept to be as old as her.

Thanks for want to be ME even for a day, old and wrinkles included. :-P :-D

• I wish to become a professional fashion designer :-)... I want to design 30 different type of coats and jackets so I could wear it everyday differently for a month or more. At secondary school, I used to notice my English teacher wore maternity dress differently for almost 2 months before she repeated the first one.

• VsaDarwisa, wow. Sounds interesting and glamorous life to have. But I think if you want to have different coats for everyday, why not become richer than Paris Hilton and just buy them?  hahah. Interesting answer.

2392887430?profile=original

• What Noa, thanks for the cute cats in lovely costumes, hehehe.. :-D

But then again... I prefer to make my own dresses so when people say to me "Wow, nice dress, where did you buy it?" I would proudly answer "I made it"... then people would admire it more, hehehe...

This reply was deleted.