You can find someone who go ahead with his consciense, even if it leads to breach      the law !!!

also, you can find someone who follow the law regardless, of his consciense .

I am my self always follow my consciense, consequently the law always is breached in my life, but I feel restful when I do what my conciense tells me to do, & Of Course, it costs me so much....

What about You !!?? 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Laws should be the first in order to our society don't become a chaos, so the world needs laws to be ruled
    • I agree with you totally My Dear Estanis, laws must be the first reference that we have to respect, and being inforced by it,

but my dear, the law sometimes is blind, and the law doesn't prevent the fools, and stupids.

suppose my friend you were a judge, and you ordered to investigate in murder issue, and you felt that, the suspect was innocent, but all evidences stay against him.

your conscience told you, he's an innocent , then would you follow the the law which says, he must be hanged, or your conscience and faithful feeling that, tell you he is an innocent.

• Haha.. That's why I'm not a judge my friend, anyway, I'm against death sentence.
    • I'm just  telling you my friend to suppose, you were a judge, so What would you do????

but to be against death penalty, it indicates that, If you were a judge, you would never going to hang the suspect, wouldn't you.?

• I'm not good at judging people so I try not to do it but if I were a judge I supouse to obey to the clear evidences, other thing is that I agree or disagree with laws. So the only case I wouldn't obey to law is in death sentence
    • Ok, my dear Estain, it's right to obey the clear evidence that order you to do correct act, in the wrong time .

ask your self, Why did the fairest ruler in the history ( OMER BEN ALKHTAB) raise up the restriction of stealing that worth penalty .

• Hi Estanis,

I know you are very kind; but if someone kidnapped a child and tortured him / her then killed the child, what should you say? Are you still against the death penalty?

• You know, my dear Saba , abduction children worth more than death sentence.

• Hi mahgoub,

Children are really pure, innocent and defenseless, if somebody abduct and kill them, this crime is very shocking.

I've heard some mothers who lost their children from this tragic event, couldn't bear and died of sorrows.

• Hi Saba, nice to "see" you again!

In countries where exist death penalty there are no less crimes than in the ones where this law doesn't exist. I don't believe in it.

Anyway Hope this will never happen near me not to change of mind.
This reply was deleted.