You can find someone who go ahead with his consciense, even if it leads to breach      the law !!!

also, you can find someone who follow the law regardless, of his consciense .

I am my self always follow my consciense, consequently the law always is breached in my life, but I feel restful when I do what my conciense tells me to do, & Of Course, it costs me so much....

What about You !!?? 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• MY Dear, Estnia , I hope your information was correct; (In countries where exist death penalty there are no less crimes than in the ones where this law doesn't exist). so please recorrect.

• Hi Estanis,

You are a great man and I respect your ideas; but let's think about people's rights.

It's not our right to judge whether a murderer must be hanged or not. It's the right of those who have suffered from the crime, here in my example, the parents of the child have the right to decide death penalty or not. ٌand the justice is that to give them their right.

• I, absolutely do agree with you Saba, that the judge gives my right back, in case of slain that I influence on His/ Her killing.

so If someone killed my father which gives me kindness, looks after my family, provides money.

just my family would decide to forgive the murderer, or death .

then the judge just legitimizes our decision in : ( blood money, or forgiveness, or death sentence.

• But,do you agree with me, it costs so much.

• That's why we called SUPERIOR CREATURE OF OUR CREATER"

Yes I agree with you, and also agree that it costs so much.

But if you choose a hard task/path you should have the patience to feel the thorns of this pass.

There is no ease in the RIGHT PATH but a pray, O ALLAH I SEEK YOUR HELP TO WALK ON THE STRAIGHT PATH. 

SO be brave and do what your conscience says, no matter it says the let the law be broken in certain cases.

• thanks my friend Mishalkh, for your precious comment.

so that means; we must follow our conscience regardless of the law that may be parallel with consciences' feeling, & I think this is absolutely right.

• Right my Dear Mishalkh, some times if you see someone steals, for example you could go and order the police, but if you know he in needs, then there is a conflict, will you decide to order that to police, or to keep silent,

then the conflict will be appear.

• Your topic some more elaboration.

Pleas explain what do you mean by conscience vs law.

Because most of the time following of law is what our conscience demands.  They rarely conflicts with eachother.

It would be more helpful if you please explain with giving example.

• Right my Dear Mishalkh, some times if you see someone steals, for example you could go and order the police, but if you know he in needs, then there is a conflict, will you decide to order that to police, or to keep silent,

then the conflict will be appear.

This reply was deleted.