Replies

• Woah.. did you think that 'motto' yourself?

Sigh.

•    Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. Road Trip Planning

The world's #1 road trip planning
    Road Trip Planner to help you plan your next road trip, discover amazing places nearby you never knew existed, and share itineraries all from the map.
  • Those who seriously want to SOLVE your PRONUNCIATION PROBLEM once and for all (also learn how to sound natural and fluent when you speak in English), please contact me on Skype. It will take you only ONE MONTH to achieve that goal. Upon completion, you will able to pronounce all the words listed in the dictionary accurately even without listening to any online / offline audio pronunciations at all. Isn't that what you've been trying to achieve all this while but to no avail? Now is the time to make it happen.

My Skype ID ...: live:gabrielsowrian
    My Skype LINK: https://join.skype.com/invite/LyXcrWQzI1a1

Join conversation
    Skype keeps the world talking. Call, message, and share whatever you want - for free.
  • I'm all about talking but please no camera because I'm too shy for face-to-face conversations.
    Mine is sabina_kundera.

• Hello everybody!

I need improve my vocabulary and talk, if anyone want chat, can add me on Skype: miettileandro

• My skype ID: rugyinsun.alwayslearns

• Yes conversing    in English  takes out one's fear  of speaking  ,  to further be  more conversant  and conquer  the  battle ....read  and  listen  too  ...  

This reply was deleted.