I, myself don't know how to answer. :) One of the fundamental emotional needs is to give as well as to receive love. But how true is this in our world today? On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your love for your neighbor? 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• LOL @ella, yeah i can't imagine what would be the reaction hahaha :) :) :)

• Lol,

Well i have a reason for that. In india many times eve teasers or road side romeos try to use this trick on stranger girls ....which has no true meaning of love by simply saying i love you. They tell it to many girls not just one. N in such cases it is considered  bad thing. Contrary to this a decent guy who is sane will obviously hesitate to say "l love you " to a stranger girl. So if a guy say so to a girl it is not taken as kinda annoyance. 

But for sure if something like this happens with me i will be shocked first :p

• @ Ella, 

exactly, I liked Winnie's reply. :D

• LOL Winnie, 

You really nailed it. :P 

• Oi there,

There are many good people around in this world. Nobody should be condemned until proven guilty....give them a chance to show their real face...at a safe distance, that is.

• I would never have refused such love.
    As a confirmation, I would ask for a money transfer.

• I do not think I answered anything, i think that i just run away from her as fast as i could
  • I just changed my opinion.

Now I think, I would ask whether he or she was spying or observing me for some time. I mean, there are a lot of people that actually like or maybe even love somebody but just never confess. 

• I always say "Thank you so much to someone who feels love or say that they love me. Manifesting your feelings is a wonderful way to enjoy living in this world. And of course, feeling love and manifesting that wonderful feeling is quite different that wanting to manipulate a person.

If you are not sure when someone tells that she/he loves you, just remember that old sentence; "by their fruits you will know them". In other words, real love is not just words or thoughts, are actions.

If you have found love, keep it and nourish it everyday, it will pay you with happiness and wellbeing.

Love and good luck for everyone!

• LOL Good question!!  If they were speaking of romantic love......run like mad.....for they are crazy...….but if they were speaking as just a human that loves their fellow humans......how nice to hear.  Some people do love humanity and just want to pass along a little comfort and sunshine.  We do not do it enough in this life...….I know I have said many time that I love all that come to EC......didn't mean there was any weirdness about it.  I just enjoy the people that come here.  Simple.....no?  Loved this question.....thanks so much for sharing!!!!

This reply was deleted.