Here is a guy constantly sending me abusing messages in my profile. I have already reported against him but the fact is that he is writing in Bengali and Google translate has no such meaning of Bengali native vulgar words. Someone has told me that Admin will not react if he doesn't sure about the meaning of that messages it is really vulgar or not and has suggested me to take off my account and making a new account with a disguised country name (I don't think it is a good solution). If so, then Admin should investigate the meaning with others who belong to Bangladesh and active member of EC. Why should I take off my account afraid of someone ugly mentality person? Do you think so? Please, suggest me if you have better solutions.

I do want to ask Mr. Josef If it is possible here to make such option in MyEC which would help us to make people blocked like as Facebook? So that, they can’t send us any unwanted text in our profile.

And I really want to get rid of that person without changing my default account.

I want to mention that this guy has more than one account in EC and some of his accounts has banned before. The name of his accounts are now "masum", "shadow" and the banned account was "JP TP", "ETJ", "Williams". I'm sure about his several IDs because he sent me same vulgar messages from these mentioned IDs.

Here I added some screenshot of his vulgar messages which I took lately & maximum I had deleted before without taking a screenshot because I did avoid that until it is now intolerable to me.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• sorry for your experience. I believe that Admin must have reacted after reading this.. 

• surprised to read..

• Thank you dear Estanis, I think they need mental treatment.

• Hi Oparizita,

sorry this is happening to you but you do well by bringing it to light and let people know about your problem.  I wonder what benefits these bastards take from abusing people. Haven't they anything better to spend time!?

Hope suggestions here help you my friend.

• :-)

• Dear Bet,

I could assume that why you did that with ur profile. But I think it is not good solution to change account. Because that sick people will get more happy to see us fleeing from them. He wants that we always keep fleeing from him or take off our accounts and he will start to do it with other girls:(

• Dear Luci,

He has been harassing me since 2016 but I did silent and avoid him. If I'm able to make you believe how vulgar and abusive these words are, I couldn't just bear it more. I had reported from his page 'Report This Person' twice or may be more but I couldn't add any screenshot because in report section there are no option how to add these things. May be that's why it didn't work. So I somehow wanted to show these things in admin's attention that's why I decided to write this discussion. Now see, here are so many useful suggestions I got which I can apply next time specially Mary's suggestion to not delete things so that admin can notice it when I report. Thanks.

• Hey..

you made him very happy by posting this all! Such people want the only thing, which is ATTENTION.. If i were you, I would just delete his msgs on my wall and wouldn't react at all...
    Ignoration is the best solution because he can make many other accounts and won't be ever caught :(

• What an unpleasant situation you went through! But, yes, why admin did not pay as it was written in another language instead of English! I know this guy bothered many people here with different IDS. For this reason I set my profile as private. But, thanks, Oparazita for your courage writing this blog!

• After all, you get rid of this disgusting man, hopefully not with you.

This reply was deleted.