Writing is a kind of art I really envy the people who can write, I don’t mean professional writer, because they can express their feeling, happiness, sadness, dream, vision, madness, the struggle between evil and goodness in their selves and so on … I want to write to put my thoughts in writing I don’t care if it is a poetry, story any kind of art to vent. first of all I want to do this to my self just to make everything out and sometimes we can't tell the real friends but  I and you  can write when we find something inspiring us and when we feel a bout something strongly . Honestly I am happy to join this club because it gives me the first a chance to write and express myself and meet new friends whom I can write to. What do you think? How can you express yourself?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Naveed

right when we express our emotion and feelings and let them get out in any way writing ,dancing whatever we feel better .

Have a nice time

• congratulations, You have already begun writing. I always write when I have to let out my emotions, sort of relieves me of my burden.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hi Fumi

Yes ,I agree with you when we write we don't care a bout the style of writing and I think if we don't make mistakes we will not learn.

Have a nice time

• Hi Nijar

thx for your replay and i agree with you that art feed our souls..etc

have a nice day

• How ironic, Asma!
    You said you can't write...
    Hmmm...so what was it that I just read?
    Kidding. I understand how you feel.
    For others, writing is a natural talent.
    For some others, it's a skill.
    For the rest of us, it's a challenge.
    But although we find ourselves struggling to express our thoughts in writing, it doesn't mean it can't be done.
    Just like yourself who claim you can't write.
    Well, congratulations, because actually, you just did it.
    And you did it good, if I may add.
    So don't feel discouraged.
    It doesn't come easy I know, but your effort won't be in vain.

• Hi Sayed

THX for your comment and be sure that I can accept your opinion whatever it is and i will be happy to share anyone his/her opinion we are here to learn from each other and exchange our expeience in this life

• Hi victor

thx for your comment

that's right victor but you dont tell me how can you express your feelings,ideas plz tell me i wait your reply

have a nice day

• I think your title is not right. You said you like writing but you can't write. I think you Can write because you WANT to write. If you want something, you definitely can do it too. So, welcome to MYEC and enjoy writing!
    • Hi Nafis

I am really happy to hear this from you . but you dont tell me how can you express your feelings by writing , talking , crying .....etc i wait your reply

have a happy day

• hI SK Aswin

thx for your comment

writing is a good way to express our feelings as well as talking but i think you have to find a real honest people who can be a good listener and can give you a dvice when you need it.

I wish you had.

have a happy day

This reply was deleted.