Hi fellas, at firs, I want to apologize about my english.... Well, this is my story, I am 32 years old, married since 5 months ago, my wife is 24, we were dating for 3 years, our principal trouble was that she is evangelic, I am catholic. so we work with that and we agreed to marry as she wants, in her church, with her customs, no party, no wine, no music, no dance, well I love her ( for now, I dont know if I am ) I want her, she is very special, so I accepted, after married I realize that she is very agresive, sometimes I am angry because of job, study or things like that so I sometimes say appropriates words, she doesnt like that, she becomes angry with me and sometimes she hits me. I used to smoke and drink, but I dont do that everyday, so when I say that I want to buy a beer to drink it at home she becomes crazy, If I am stressed I smoke one cigarret per month, well I think that isnt so bad, I never go out and drink with friends, I'm always at home, after job, after university I go home, but I think she doesnt like me that way, I think she wants a perfect one. After married I told her many times, I think that Im not so perfect, so if you dont want to marry me Its ok, sometimes I think she married me for commitment, we always are fighting but we never get a solutions, we blame each other and sometimes the discussion ends on the bed, but the follow day it's the same. yesterday at night, we ate and then she take her phone and starts to play with and I in my laptop listen to music, no body said anything, she sleeps on her side and I too, I dont know how to revive my marriage and the most important question, I dont know if it worth it, no children at the moment, so I dont know If I should try it again o I will divorce her. Sometimes I just want to take my things and go away fom here, I dont say such things to my parents neither my brothers that's why I write it here, so thank you guys to take the time and read it!

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• To begin with, let me say that I am really sorry about your situation, however according to this site 73%of couple who experience communication issues are likely to get divorced within 2 years since the moment the problem occured and if you want to avoid becoming a part of this percentage, you better try family counselling. Or if your decision is firm and divorce is inevitable, brace yourself as far as it's usually a big deal and you would need to be ready for the emotional turmoil.

Online Divorce Papers in Utah | Get Cheap UT Divorce Forms
    Are you going to file for divorce in Utah? OnlineDivorcer.com is the best solution for a cheap and quick do-it-yourself online divorce in UT.
    • Lady , This article was published here in 2014 . huh About 6 years ago. and the guy didn't come here since  2014 ...He is lost....Huh...

• Hmmm......I think you're scared of talking to her.....You need to tell her that how do you feel about things now....You don't feel that she loves you...I'm sure once you tell her these things, she will reply you in polite way.....if she doesn't wanna lose you.

• You should talk to each other without blaming one another. Apart from talking - listening might help to understand. Keep calm.
  • You said you were dating each other for 3 years and still if you don't understand her then the problem is in your side.See, lam not blaming you - problem is when she disagrees for something try not to repeat it in front of her, i mean smoking/ drinking etc.Try to talk to her & understand the reason don't blame her unnecessarily for unwanted things.Marriage is a commitment one should hold the other whenever she/he falls.Respect each others feelings & care each other,she will definitely come back to you that's for sure. Don't give up..cheers !!!
    • Niki, Some people get changed by the time or after marriage it's true.

•  I understand Syed but one should bend down for running the family life less problematic. Without compromising family life will never run smooth. Here there is something which is haunting her & she is afraid to reveal. He should try to develop a strong feeling in her that whatever happens he would stand up by her side.

• Many thanks for your reply, now i understand

• communicate with her--thats the only reason you will know the true reason on it.If the love is still there, then you can both assort all the mess.

• Hi Juan, I think that in love stories the most important thinghs are respect, and lealty: furthermore, before thinking at divorce...try to say a pray and ask Jesus to give you happines, I will also do it...don't feel alone
This reply was deleted.