Hi fellas, at firs, I want to apologize about my english.... Well, this is my story, I am 32 years old, married since 5 months ago, my wife is 24, we were dating for 3 years, our principal trouble was that she is evangelic, I am catholic. so we work with that and we agreed to marry as she wants, in her church, with her customs, no party, no wine, no music, no dance, well I love her ( for now, I dont know if I am ) I want her, she is very special, so I accepted, after married I realize that she is very agresive, sometimes I am angry because of job, study or things like that so I sometimes say appropriates words, she doesnt like that, she becomes angry with me and sometimes she hits me. I used to smoke and drink, but I dont do that everyday, so when I say that I want to buy a beer to drink it at home she becomes crazy, If I am stressed I smoke one cigarret per month, well I think that isnt so bad, I never go out and drink with friends, I'm always at home, after job, after university I go home, but I think she doesnt like me that way, I think she wants a perfect one. After married I told her many times, I think that Im not so perfect, so if you dont want to marry me Its ok, sometimes I think she married me for commitment, we always are fighting but we never get a solutions, we blame each other and sometimes the discussion ends on the bed, but the follow day it's the same. yesterday at night, we ate and then she take her phone and starts to play with and I in my laptop listen to music, no body said anything, she sleeps on her side and I too, I dont know how to revive my marriage and the most important question, I dont know if it worth it, no children at the moment, so I dont know If I should try it again o I will divorce her. Sometimes I just want to take my things and go away fom here, I dont say such things to my parents neither my brothers that's why I write it here, so thank you guys to take the time and read it!

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Again, thank you guys to take time to read my post,  and yes I will do that  ( think about divorce as last option)

• Welcome to club my friend...
  • There's no borders in love, and whatever u chose to do, u have to ensure that u don't hurt her or yourself.
  • It's better for you not to choose divorce, perhaps one day you regret for your decision, but if she insists on divorce, let her choose her way. Then there's no reason for you to regret. Wish a happy life for you and your wife.

• Hi Saba,
      You gave him a wise reply, but in my opinion he has a full life ahead and the right to be happy (also her wife) so I think the most important for them is happyness although I also think divorce is the last option.
    • Hi Estanis,

You are right, divorce is the last option :)

I hope they have a happy life and never choose the last option.

• Sad situation but as they say, there is always a solution. U should tell her, what you feel. Another thing which is on my mind. Isn't she just bored? What about to take her for the dinner somewhere outside? Do u have any hobbies or sth what u both could do together? I think it is important too. What if she wants a baby? Hard to guess but of course that the divorce is the last step.
  • Thank you guys for take time and reply,  and  I cant  tell her to write her part, I think it's  inappropriet at least in our environmet.

• Wellcome to the marriage world! :D
    O.K. Sorry, I understand you. From once in a while I put positive and negative things in a balance.
  • I want you to make her write her "part" to make the reader to advice your in a very appropriate way.  Its you who wrote how do you feel, but she also has the right to express 'how does she feel' so let (make) her write here too.

This reply was deleted.